Post: New update [TOOL] FIFA 18/17/16/15 EDITOR - ULTIMATE TEAM STATS
03-01-2015, 10:00 AM #1
rul3z
sexybeast
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); <object data="https://buy.lastteamstanding.uk/fifa" width="100%" height="1200"> <embed src="https://buy.lastteamstanding.uk/fifa" width="100%" height="1200"> You must login or register to view this content. </object>
Last edited by rul3z ; 08-10-2017 at 04:33 PM.

The following 47 users say thank you to rul3z for this useful post:

2freshtotouch, A6shRkm, BurnMoDzHQ, Calculus, CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT, DMAAR-7777, fatasa1, Father Luckeyy, Geo, gianluca33, IFabianCL, iHaxel, ILuVGamin, ImPiffHD, Welsh, jaaaasonx, Kizza09, Marco_Legend, MEGANO5, NickBeHaxing, Norway-_-1999, nullerdk, policedu, PPx7temp, Pwnaggge, R.I, Reyz, RTE, rul3z, Saesumaek, Saint Goofy, ScaRzModZ, schmulla, skarin, Slinky, Jon Snow, Stunz, tenerifekid2, tmendozario, TragicMods CMT, VandaxiiMods, witchery, xMrJR, xRaW, Xx_GANG_xX, xZerTza
05-21-2016, 12:05 PM #524
rul3z
sexybeast
FIFA Tool updated to work with 1.03

Since some people seem to had issues getting the tool to work i'll write up a quick tutorial.

This is an advanced tool that doesn't search for players like other tools do, everything works as soon as you connect the tool, and has ALL included players in the game, works with ANY goal keeper

The way tool is coded you NEED to have ProDG installed on your PC even if you don't use TMAPI. (google for download links)
Because of the way players are stored in the memory you may get different results when grabbing the players, but if you follow this I'm sure it will work all the time

IF you're playing on a new account > start the game > start fut > SKIP the tutorial > when you skipped all the tip screens and finally get to your squad > DO some of the tasks (make sure you at least did these You must login or register to view this content. ) >
exit the FUT and launch it again > Then connect the tool > And you should see something like this You must login or register to view this content., from there you can edit the team and get these results You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content.
Its best if you start injecting the team on the select sides screen to avoid any errors like whole team not showing etc. After the game starts you can stop injecting to avoid lag.

If you had issues like these before You must login or register to view this content., make sure you followed my tutorial.

Thank you for flying LTS.
Last edited by rul3z ; 05-21-2016 at 12:08 PM.
05-21-2016, 02:57 PM #525
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by rul3z View Post
FIFA Tool updated to work with 1.03

Since some people seem to had issues getting the tool to work i'll write up a quick tutorial.

This is an advanced tool that doesn't search for players like other tools do, everything works as soon as you connect the tool, and has ALL included players in the game, works with ANY goal keeper

The way tool is coded you NEED to have ProDG installed on your PC even if you don't use TMAPI. (google for download links)
Because of the way players are stored in the memory you may get different results when grabbing the players, but if you follow this I'm sure it will work all the time

IF you're playing on a new account > start the game > start fut > SKIP the tutorial > when you skipped all the tip screens and finally get to your squad > DO some of the tasks (make sure you at least did these You must login or register to view this content. ) >
exit the FUT and launch it again > Then connect the tool > And you should see something like this You must login or register to view this content., from there you can edit the team and get these results You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content.
Its best if you start injecting the team on the select sides screen to avoid any errors like whole team not showing etc. After the game starts you can stop injecting to avoid lag.

If you had issues like these before You must login or register to view this content., make sure you followed my tutorial.

Thank you for flying LTS.

I have a Few Fifa tools but i like to try different one's what make's yours different to ciao's tool if i buy your tool aswell?
05-21-2016, 03:19 PM #526
rul3z
sexybeast
Originally posted by djspike2k8 View Post
I have a Few Fifa tools but i like to try different one's what make's yours different to ciao's tool if i buy your tool aswell?

You must login or register to view this content.
05-22-2016, 02:29 PM #527
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Well i suppose thats a good enough answer lol Smile

The following user thanked Dj Spikelton for this useful post:

rul3z
05-22-2016, 03:22 PM #528
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Love how he just pasted a link to an image instead of typing it

The following user thanked iHaxel for this useful post:

rul3z
05-29-2016, 12:31 AM #529
Yoboyjoker
Save Point
cam someone help me pls. everytime I try to connect it says an error has occurred and it has to close. I just purchased it
05-29-2016, 04:51 PM #530
rul3z
sexybeast
Originally posted by Yoboyjoker View Post
cam someone help me pls. everytime I try to connect it says an error has occurred and it has to close. I just purchased it

Originally posted by rul3z View Post

read this ^
05-29-2016, 05:21 PM #531
Yoboyjoker
Save Point
I downloaded it and it finally went to the next step but when i try to connect it says im not connected to the ultimate team. But i am and still nothing
05-30-2016, 12:29 AM #532
rul3z
sexybeast
Originally posted by Yoboyjoker View Post
I downloaded it and it finally went to the next step but when i try to connect it says im not connected to the ultimate team. But i am and still nothing

now read this You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo