01-10-2017, 12:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Are there a mod to have infinite credits on FIFA17 Ultimate Team? (A free method)
01-11-2017, 11:52 AM #2
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by FoxCunning View Post
Are there a mod to have infinite credits on FIFA17 Ultimate Team? (A free method)

Can't actually mod credits as they're server side, can only visually make it look like you have loads (as I'm aware).
01-11-2017, 01:14 PM #3
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Can't actually mod credits as they're server side, can only visually make it look like you have loads (as I'm aware).

Can you explain me what are this "loads"? What do you mean?
01-11-2017, 01:16 PM #4
Sparrow
Big Papi
Can you explain me what are this "loads"? What do you mean?

Sorry should have been clearer...

Say you have 100 credits, you can mod it to appear that you have millions of credits; but if you try to purchase anything they will reset back to 100.

This is because when you mod them, it only mods them locally (on your console), then when you try to purchase anything it connects to the server and resets them to the correct value.

The following user thanked Sparrow for this useful post:

gianluca33
01-11-2017, 04:59 PM #5
gianluca33
Little One

Say you have 100 credits, you can mod it to appear that you have millions of credits; but if you try to purchase anything they will reset back to 100.

This is because when you mod them, it only mods them locally (on your console), then when you try to purchase anything it connects to the server and resets them to the correct value.

Good explanation

The following user thanked gianluca33 for this useful post:

Sparrow
01-11-2017, 05:21 PM #6
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by gianluca33 View Post
Good explanation

:laughing: thanks
01-12-2017, 12:13 PM #7
Originally posted by gianluca33 View Post
Good explanation

You have my same name ahah

The following user thanked FoxCunning for this useful post:

gianluca33
01-12-2017, 12:14 PM #8

Oh okay, i have understood, thank you for your help, i hoped there was a way but nothing.. Sal
01-12-2017, 01:01 PM #9
Sparrow
Big Papi
Oh okay, i have understood, thank you for your help, i hoped there was a way but nothing.. Sal

No ones really interested in finding a way to do this yet, but it may be more active when the ps4 gets jail broken properly, so still keep an eye out Smile
01-12-2017, 03:49 PM #10
No ones really interested in finding a way to do this yet, but it may be more active when the ps4 gets jail broken properly, so still keep an eye out Smile

No one is really interested in finding a way to hack credits on FIFA to have all the best players? Are you sure? :O

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo