Post: ✪ How to get FREE packs or Draft tokens on FIFA 17! ✪
01-13-2017, 04:26 PM #1
BBondy
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
BBondy's Free Packs or Draft Tokens Method!

Introduction -
In this short and sweet tutorial, i am going to show you how to get free pack(s) or draft token(s)! This has worked 9/10 times for me and some people who have tested it for me. I have noticed that this method is the easiest and does require some work on your side of things. This will work most of the time, if not then try again in a few more days.

Things you need to know -
* This will not ALWAYS work. 9/10 times it will though.
* How to 'pretend' you have been disconnected and are sad. lol
* Your PSN Name and Email linked to that account.
* EVERYTHING IN BOLD IS IMPORTANT!

Links you will need:
* EA LIVE CHAT LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 1 -

You will need to log into your EA account at You must login or register to view this content.. Once you have done this, you need to do the following. The '>' means NEXT.

Log in > Click link above > Start a new case > Find FIFA 17 > Select which console you are on > Topic = Game Information - Issue = Game Modes - About Issue = Disconnected.

Then you will be given a few contact options YOU WANT TO CLICK LIVE CHAT!

Step 2 - Talking your way into getting some free things Winky Winky

You might have to wait for EA to get to you, but be patient and they will get to you. So now that you are in the the live chat, you want to come across as the nice guy. Ask how they are, how their day has been etc... just be nice lol. After a while say one of the following things to the person you're in the chat with.

"I have been DISCONNECTED from FUT DRAFT" (This will get you a token)

or

"I have been disconnected out of a DIVISIONS GAME" (This will get you 2x packs).

They will try to tell you that you should change your internet settings on your console.

Tell them that:

" I don't get disconnected very often, so it's only happened a few times, but this time it has bothered me."

or you can say

" This is my first time getting disconnected."

They should believe you. The reason i think this works is because they have so many people with issues, they will reward you to make you happy and it makes their jobs easier.

If they are being mean and not giving you anything, start to play the "poor me" card and make out that you have spent your money on the game, and you have nothing to show for it, tell them that you are very angry and upset the way you have been treated. This should work. IF NOT, ITS NOT YOUR DAY :(

GOOD LUCK!
02-05-2017, 11:31 AM #2
just did it and it workedSmile
04-30-2017, 02:32 AM #3
i just tried this out and he asked for my psn or email and he saw i never played draft lol.
04-30-2017, 02:51 PM #4
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by IlOVEngu123456 View Post
i just tried this out and he asked for my psn or email and he saw i never played draft lol.

Lol, unlucky Sal
04-30-2017, 04:59 PM #5
SayBz
HONDURAS
The advisor was really nice and gave me 3 premium gold packs!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo