Announcements

Forum: FIFA 18

1. 08-18-2018 until 09-19-2020
    Calculus
    I'm here, or Am I?
    Calculus
    I'm here, or Am I?
    NextGenUpdate
    After taking into consideration certain events, the following rule is applied across all sections. Do not promote any Discord server other than the Official NGU server which you can join here or the Save Wizard server which you can join here. This is done in a effort to reduce foul play against our members. Failing to follow this rule as well as all other rules may result in your account being banned by a Staff Member!

-NGU Staff Team
  2. 05-31-2018 until 07-01-2019
    Vince
    Master Race
    Vince
    Master Race
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello NextGenUpdate members!*
    It's that time of the year! We are working on this new release of NGU and figured it was time to have members help us beta test further! Now there may be some functionality and design issues left in the beta still, but that is exactly what the testing will be for! If you do find any errors, please report them to the thread listed below.
    To make this a bit interesting, for those who find bugs are report them, I will add 100 credits and 100 rep for every bug you find and report!
    There is still a lot of work to do on the terms of linking content and all that, but for the most part, we wanted to keep it consistent with NGU as it is now, make sure everything works, and then move onto changing layouts. There are of course many additional things along with a new profile design, but let us know what you think!

You can view the beta at NGU Beta
    The htacess login is as follows:

user: user
    password: ngulaunch2

Thanks to all that test it out for us!

Once everyone is setup, and ready to start testing, you may go here and start reporting any bugs you may find! This may go with vB Issues, Grammar and Spelling, Bugs, and Design Issues. Thank you all for helping us!
    Bugs and Flaws: Beta Bugs
  3. 05-13-2018 until 06-15-2020
    Vince
    Master Race
    Vince
    Master Race
    NextGenUpdate

Join using this URL: Discord

You can also download the app for your Windows & Mac. Also your smart phone, or run it in your browser.

Voice Channels:
    • General Chat
    • Music
    • Elite
    • Premium

Download Discord: Discord - Downloads

What's nice about discord, is that we can make voice & text channels. Which means you can join any of them, without getting invite or calling an entire Skype Group. It's a mix between Team Speak & Skype.

PS. Requires your email to be verified before joining to prevent trolls.

4. 04-25-2018 until 12-26-2018
    Vince
    Master Race
    Vince
    Master Race
    NextGenUpdate

Hello users of NGU! We're looking to recruit some new Staff members! What we're looking for is members that will actively post content, handle situations with professionalism and be able to work in a team.

Duties of a Moderator:
    Post threads
    Actively post around the forums.
    Help Users with questions they may have.

Requirements:
    No Scam reports
    Good behaviour
    Uses Discord

Click Here to Apply!