02-18-2012, 01:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So the old way about unbanning your UT don't work anymore but don't worry i have a new tut that works every time they can't stop you.

Live chat first tell them you would like to delete your E.A account. They will tell you they can't as its banned so next step is get the T&C's up from there own page and give them this.

10. Cancellation of your Account
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have the right to cancel your Account or a particular subscription to an EA Service at any time. If you do not agree to the terms in this Terms of Service, your sole remedy is to not use EA Services and to cancel your Account or applicable subscriptions. You understand and agree that the cancellation of your Account or a particular subscription is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with EA, including any dispute related to, or arising out of: (1) any term of this Terms of Service or EA's enforcement or application of this Terms of Service; (2) the Content and Entitlements available through EA Services or any change in Content or Entitlements provided through EA Services; (3) your ability to access and/or use EA Services and/or any Content or Entitlements thereon; or (4) the amount or type of fees, surcharges, applicable taxes, billing methods, or any change to the fees, applicable taxes, surcharges or billing methods for EA Services and/or any Content or Entitlements thereon.

Contact EA's Customer Service Department at help.ea.com, support.popcap.com (for PopCap products) or swtor.com/support (for Star Wars: The Old Republic) to cancel your Account. EA reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before you cancel your Account or a subscription to an EA Service. You are also responsible for any amounts owed to third-party vendors or content providers before your cancellation. Any delinquent or unpaid fees and other unresolved issues with EA Services must be settled before you establish a new Account.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon as your account is deleted go back on fifa12 and it will ask you to make a new account soon as you do your sorted back online and not banned.

ENJOY!!!

P.S If they give you sh*t about they can't delete your account they can't stop you as your personl info is on there and its your rights you can delete the account at anytime you like by law!

The following user thanked HEAVY SM0KER for this useful post:

Mr. Bean
02-18-2012, 10:17 AM #2
Piratx
Can’t trickshot me!
No work for me....
02-18-2012, 01:36 PM #3
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
It's a good idea, but the people I get seem to ****ing stupid and just end the chat.
02-19-2012, 07:45 AM #4
ill try this it also breaks the data protection act .thanks.
02-19-2012, 01:04 PM #5
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Anyone actually had this work?
02-19-2012, 09:01 PM #6
Mankins
You talkin to me?
they keep asking me for my DOB and i dont know what it is on that account ;(
02-19-2012, 10:32 PM #7
sam2748
Splicer
This doesn't work. EA can't close accounts apparently.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mankins View Post
they keep asking me for my DOB and i dont know what it is on that account ;(

Do you have a iPhone / iPad / iPod touch?
02-20-2012, 11:13 AM #8
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
It appears that people on live chat don't have the power to delete banned accounts. Try emailing [email][email protected][/email] instead, also you could try phoning them.
02-20-2012, 03:01 PM #9
Mankins
You talkin to me?
Yeah I do?... Why? Happy
Originally posted by sam2748 View Post
This doesn't work. EA can't close accounts apparently.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Do you have a iPhone / iPad / iPod touch?
02-20-2012, 06:48 PM #10
alexs_
Bazinga!
Originally posted by Mankins View Post
Yeah I do?... Why? Happy

I need to know how to find my DOB too!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo