05-28-2013, 09:01 AM #1
Mankins
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there im level 62 on EAS FC and ive purchased all the career mode takeovers. Is there any way i can reset my purchases in order to buy the takeovers again?

Thanks
05-28-2013, 09:21 AM #2
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Mankins View Post
Hi there im level 62 on EAS FC and ive purchased all the career mode takeovers. Is there any way i can reset my purchases in order to buy the takeovers again?

Thanks

Hmmm... I don't think there is tbh. Anyway, takeovers ruin it by making it too easy... not much challenge when you get given a load of money lol

You can start with a mid to low table team and play well to attract a legitimate takeover. Cool Man (aka Tustin)
05-28-2013, 09:39 AM #3
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
Hmmm... I don't think there is tbh. Anyway, takeovers ruin it by making it too easy... not much challenge when you get given a load of money lol

You can start with a mid to low table team and play well to attract a legitimate takeover. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Agree Soldier Happy
06-04-2013, 05:30 AM #4
nick139
Save Point
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post

Yea Play the Career mode legit it is Really fun

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo