06-14-2013, 03:36 PM #1
grrgre
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so you can make as much as you want depending on your will power, ok so i will showing you a guide below

Step 1: Make an XBL Account on your xbox to make it quick just put ([email protected]) For example.

Step 2: When you made the account start up your fifa 13, then when it loads click on ultimate team, now here's the part that's important, write any email for example ([email protected]) and write it down somewhere preferably paper, and then your password, once your done that do the intro etc... Do not play the intro game otherwise your wasting your time.

Step 3: Now here's how you get passed the security question since you dont have XBL Gold membership, what you want to do is click on "Online Tournaments" and then try to start it, it should say " Gamer profile isn't allowed" do that 4-5 times and exit out of the tournament it then should prompt you to enter a security question, i suggest using (aaaaa) as it's easy to remembers and really quick.

after that's done i suggest deleting the XBL Profile and doing it again, it isn't as long as you think once you get the hang of it.

I Myself have made 20 accounts within an hour, do basically 8 days of free gifts is atleast 200k on 50 accounts, so enjoy hope i helped the needy Smile

P.s i am not too good at writing tutorials so anything your confused about post and i will try to help .
06-14-2013, 04:44 PM #2
SayBz
HONDURAS
Originally posted by grrgre View Post
Ok so you can make as much as you want depending on your will power, ok so i will showing you a guide below

Step 1: Make an XBL Account on your xbox to make it quick just put ([email protected]) For example.

Step 2: When you made the account start up your fifa 13, then when it loads click on ultimate team, now here's the part that's important, write any email for example ([email protected]) and write it down somewhere preferably paper, and then your password, once your done that do the intro etc... Do not play the intro game otherwise your wasting your time.

Step 3: Now here's how you get passed the security question since you dont have XBL Gold membership, what you want to do is click on "Online Tournaments" and then try to start it, it should say " Gamer profile isn't allowed" do that 4-5 times and exit out of the tournament it then should prompt you to enter a security question, i suggest using (aaaaa) as it's easy to remembers and really quick.

after that's done i suggest deleting the XBL Profile and doing it again, it isn't as long as you think once you get the hang of it.

I Myself have made 20 accounts within an hour, do basically 8 days of free gifts is atleast 200k on 50 accounts, so enjoy hope i helped the needy Smile

P.s i am not too good at writing tutorials so anything your confused about post and i will try to help .

can you help me via skype?
06-14-2013, 06:14 PM #3
grrgre
Keeper
sure what is your skype and i will add you and try help you get it done ASAP!
06-14-2013, 06:47 PM #4
sam2748
Splicer
Ok so you can make as much as you want depending on your will power, ok so i will showing you a guide below

I understand but don't understand how you manage to not play the intro game?
06-14-2013, 07:10 PM #5
sure what is your skype and i will add you and try help you get it done ASAP!

Could you help me please?
06-14-2013, 07:31 PM #6
grrgre
Keeper
ok guys add my skype and i will help you to be best abilitys!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo