10-31-2013, 11:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i was just going tnrough my old computer today and i found a piece of software i used to use to hack Farmville (lol). This program is called charles proxy, i have a feeling that we may actually be anle to get functional coins on the EA web app. If this is so, im pretty sure we may have to spend them in that session. If i get time this weekend il give it a go Smile
10-31-2013, 11:50 PM #2
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by zakkymasters View Post
Hey guys, i was just going tnrough my old computer today and i found a piece of software i used to use to hack Farmville (lol). This program is called charles proxy, i have a feeling that we may actually be anle to get functional coins on the EA web app. If this is so, im pretty sure we may have to spend them in that session. If i get time this weekend il give it a go Smile

you will be able to change the coin value, but the value wont save and wont be able to be used, my theory is the only way to edit coins on fifa is by editing the match bonus or something like that, but that is even a pain to do, i've been messing around with fifa on my jailbreak, i have a few offsets, but nothing seems to be working at the minute

The following user thanked nay1995 for this useful post:

zakkymasters
11-01-2013, 09:04 PM #3
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Im trying to RTE my coins. Nothing at the moment but as Alabama said to me, COD is done server side and we still hacked that so anything is possible.

Gommy.

The following user thanked Gommy for this useful post:

zakkymasters
11-03-2013, 01:05 PM #4
i think we need the right offset for match bonus and then we can change the coins :/
11-04-2013, 06:55 AM #5
MrKost
Do a barrel roll!
i dont see fifa being exploited this year as much as last year
11-07-2013, 08:33 PM #6
Bruno
Niggaz
Originally posted by xMGMoDz View Post
i think we need the right offset for match bonus and then we can change the coins :/

Offsets change................
11-07-2013, 09:58 PM #7
Naughty Beaver
Bounty hunter
well hope you guys find the right offset :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo