Selling coins + teams - NextGenUpdate
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
THREAD: Selling coins + teams
  1. 04-12-2011, 09:41 AM
    #1
    826
    Posts
    361
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

    Sold coins and bronze team, only gold team left.

    Gold team:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I know it's not that good but just looking for a little bit paypal.
    If you want just 1 or 2 players from a team just pm me.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by Mspriensma; 04-13-2011 at 11:35 AM.

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. 04-12-2011, 10:45 AM
    #2
    1,782
    Posts
    3,795
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Just so you know, you spelled bronze wrong :p
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamy For This Useful Post:


  5. 04-12-2011, 10:48 AM
    #3
    687
    Posts
    774
    Reputation
    Feb 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mspriensma View Post
    Selling a few coins ( 5000 atm but selling players) and my 3 teams:

    Brons team:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Netherlands:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Gold team:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I know it's not that good but just looking for a little bit paypal.
    If you want just 1 or 2 players from a team just pm me.

    ---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

    Paypal became limited again so can't accept money now but will sort that out
    accepting vbux??

    ---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

    Do you offer vbux man ??
  6. 04-12-2011, 11:03 AM
    #4
    Sharpie's Avatar
    Sharpie
    Being awesome since 2009
    Sharpie's Avatar
    Sharpie
    Being awesome since 2009
    1,167
    Posts
    2,321
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mspriensma View Post
    Selling a few coins ( 5000 atm but selling players) and my 3 teams:

    Brons team:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Netherlands:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Gold team:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I know it's not that good but just looking for a little bit paypal.
    If you want just 1 or 2 players from a team just pm me.

    ---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

    Paypal became limited again so can't accept money now but will sort that out
    How much are you looking for van der Vaart? I can offer paypal or vbux
  7. 04-12-2011, 12:56 PM
    #5
    826
    Posts
    361
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    Just so you know, you spelled bronze wrong :p
    I don't know how to say in english?, we in the netherlands say brons

    Originally Posted by Script View Post
    accepting vbux??

    ---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

    Do you offer vbux man ??
    No sorry i did first but now i can't spend them.

    Originally Posted by xShArPiiE View Post
    How much are you looking for van der Vaart? I can offer paypal or vbux
    I don't know just offer, i may hold my netherlands team though, so i'm still able to play some games.
    Last edited by Mspriensma; 04-12-2011 at 01:22 PM.

  8. 04-12-2011, 03:46 PM
    #6
    826
    Posts
    361
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Uploaded the team i have atm
    Last edited by Mspriensma; 04-13-2011 at 09:31 AM.

  9. 04-13-2011, 10:40 AM
    #7
    826
    Posts
    361
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Got nesta (ac milan) and motta (inter) now to
  10. 04-13-2011, 10:58 AM
    #8
    Sharpie's Avatar
    Sharpie
    Being awesome since 2009
    Sharpie's Avatar
    Sharpie
    Being awesome since 2009
    1,167
    Posts
    2,321
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Would you accept 1.50 for van der Vaart? All I have atm
  11. 04-13-2011, 11:35 AM
    #9
    826
    Posts
    361
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xShArPiiE View Post
    Would you accept 1.50 for van der Vaart? All I have atm
    Nah sorry mate i'll just keep him, and only sell my gold team
  12. 04-13-2011, 11:42 AM
    #10
    NorskTnaka's Avatar
    NorskTnaka
    At least I can fight
    NorskTnaka's Avatar
    NorskTnaka
    At least I can fight
    1,965
    Posts
    7,793
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mspriensma View Post
    Sold coins and bronze team, only gold team left.

    Gold team:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I know it's not that good but just looking for a little bit paypal.
    If you want just 1 or 2 players from a team just pm me.[COLOR="Silver"]
    how much would you accept vbux?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •