12-30-2011, 02:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); FIFA 12 ULTIMATE TEAM COINS

FIFA 12: Ultimate Team Coins are for sale now!

What I offer?
I offer FIFA 12 coins, and currently have 850,000 coins available to sell.

Why am I selling?
I am selling my coins because a) I'm rather horrible at FIFA UT; and b) I'm in need of Call of Duty: Elite.

Payments
As most seller's have PayPal, I unfortunately do not, as I do not wish in any circumstance to have my bank details recorded. So, as a result, I am looking for Australia PlayStation Network Cards. These are available in $30, and $50 cards. I believe there may be some on eBay, or you may have to search elsewhere.

What you will get?
I've basically had to change up the 'normal' amount that coins are sold for. Instead of the usual 100K, I sell 185K for the $30 Australian PlayStation Network card, and 410K for the $50 Australian Network Card. If however, you wish to purchase the entire amount (850K), you are able to do that also, for 2 x $50 Australian PlayStation Network Cards; because this is a large amount of money, I am perfectly happy for you to arrange a mod in the transaction.

You can PM me whenever you wish, or simply add me on PSN: iLesterSmith

For proof of my coins, you can go to this website; You must login or register to view this content. - I ensure this contains no viruses or anything similar.

Happy days!
12-30-2011, 03:32 PM #2
Originally posted by iLesterSmith View Post
FIFA 12 ULTIMATE TEAM COINS

What I offer?

Why am I selling?
I am selling my coins because a) I'm rather horrible at FIFA UT; and b) I'm in need of Call of Duty: Elite.

Payments
As most seller's have PayPal, I unfortunately do not, as I do not wish in any circumstance to have my bank details recorded. So, as a result, I am looking for Australia PlayStation Network Cards. These are available in $30, and $50 cards. I believe there may be some on eBay, or you may have to search elsewhere.

What you will get?
I've basically had to change up the 'normal' amount that coins are sold for. Instead of the usual 100K, I sell 185K for the $30 Australian PlayStation Network card, and 410K for the $50 Australian Network Card. If however, you wish to purchase the entire amount (850K), you are able to do that also, for 2 x $50 Australian PlayStation Network Cards; because this is a large amount of money, I am perfectly happy for you to arrange a mod in the transaction.

For proof of my coins, you can go to this website; You must login or register to view this content. - I ensure this contains no viruses or anything similar.

Happy days!

as everyone does not have fifa i could give you a psn account with $20 on it and a dlc pack so you could sell that on for a AUS PSN CARD Smile
12-30-2011, 03:41 PM #3
Probably not my friend, I'd rather sell more coins for a higher amount of money. What's the DLC pack you have?
12-30-2011, 03:45 PM #4
Probably not my friend, I'd rather sell more coins for a higher amount of money. What's the DLC pack you have?

its LA Noire i think come on dude im in desperate need for coins :(
12-30-2011, 05:24 PM #5
Then you can understand when I say I'm in need of a higher offer. I believe CoD Elite is around $65, so I'm hoping someone is able to buy in bulk!
12-30-2011, 06:37 PM #6
pesqueda
Bounty hunter
I have a founder status code that I'm not using.
12-31-2011, 08:18 AM #7

What I offer?

Why am I selling?

Payments

What you will get?

Happy days!

What can I get for $4? :fa:
12-31-2011, 08:24 AM #8
xMo
League Champion

What I offer?

Why am I selling?

Payments

What you will get?

Happy days!

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo