10-08-2011, 12:06 AM #1
The Dark Lord
eBay Top Rated Seller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

★★★★★

Hi Everyone! Welcome to the Official NGU's Ultimate Team Sharing Thread!

Just post your Team's URL via the You must login or register to view this content. so that and we can all compare Ultimate Teams, Help each other out and Play each other!
[/FONT]

★★★★★

HERE IS MY TEAM[/U]
(Updated on 22/10/2012)
[/COLOR]

XBox Gamertag: PETTiGREW HTiD
Team Name: Club Hardcore

My Current Team:
UPDATED (22/10/2012)

Good Luck & All The Best!
[/COLOR]
Last edited by The Dark Lord ; 10-22-2012 at 08:45 PM. Reason: UPDATED - 22/10/2012 -

The following user thanked The Dark Lord for this useful post:

Stealthclown
10-08-2011, 06:31 PM #11
ciunas
Insert User Title Here

Spanish/English league Hybrid.

The following user thanked ciunas for this useful post:

The Dark Lord
10-08-2011, 06:40 PM #12
The Dark Lord
eBay Top Rated Seller
Originally posted by sh View Post

Spanish/English league Hybrid.

Nice team bro, Thanx for posting aswell Smile Few pricey players in there I see! A wanted a Spanish league team but ended up going with the English League as theres probably more players lol. But nice team man :y:

The following user thanked The Dark Lord for this useful post:

ciunas
10-08-2011, 06:44 PM #13
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
Originally posted by The
Nice team bro, Thanx for posting aswell Smile Few pricey players in there I see! A wanted a Spanish league team but ended up going with the English League as theres probably more players lol. But nice team man :y:

Ya I went with the Spanish league since bpl is over-priced but there isn't a great selection of strikers so I made a hybridSmile
10-08-2011, 06:51 PM #14
The Dark Lord
eBay Top Rated Seller
Originally posted by sh View Post
Ya I went with the Spanish league since bpl is over-priced but there isn't a great selection of strikers so I made a hybridSmile

Haha, Yeh I agree with that. Good idea, Think i'll get some Spanish players in aswell. Can't go wrong with them lol
10-08-2011, 06:52 PM #15
iNaz
Vault dweller
My teams crap :L
Here is is anyway: You must login or register to view this content.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So far I have got Khedira, Robinho, Neymar (Not IF), Hernandez and Young in packs since then nothing. I been buying them silver packs cos them brasilvers going through the roof in prices Happy Sold all of them apart from Robinho and spent it on packs and got nothing out of it im such a idiot.

The following user thanked iNaz for this useful post:

The Dark Lord
10-08-2011, 07:04 PM #16
The Dark Lord
eBay Top Rated Seller
Originally posted by iNaz View Post
My teams crap :L
Here is is anyway: You must login or register to view this content.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So far I have got Khedira, Robinho, Neymar (Not IF), Hernandez and Young in packs since then nothing. I been buying them silver packs cos them brasilvers going through the roof in prices Happy Sold all of them apart from Robinho and spent it on packs and got nothing out of it im such a idiot.

Lmao, That sounds crazy what you did bro. You would have had a great team if you just kept them lol. But I know how addictive it is to open up some packs for the dissapointment of getting nothing out of it. I keep spending about £10 a week on gold packs and getting nothing from it lol. Always the same :( Need luck on your side thats all haha :P

Thanks for sharing your team bud Smile
10-08-2011, 07:20 PM #17
iNaz
Vault dweller
Originally posted by The
Lmao, That sounds crazy what you did bro. You would have had a great team if you just kept them lol. But I know how addictive it is to open up some packs for the dissapointment of getting nothing out of it. I keep spending about £10 a week on gold packs and getting nothing from it lol. Always the same :( Need luck on your side thats all haha :P

Thanks for sharing your team bud Smile

Trust me Im addicted to opening packs like smackheads are to heroin xD Thanks
10-08-2011, 07:28 PM #18
The Dark Lord
eBay Top Rated Seller
Originally posted by iNaz View Post
Trust me Im addicted to opening packs like smackheads are to heroin xD Thanks

Lmfao! Happy Your just as bad as me, By next month i'll be in major debt haha. Probably end up getting a loan to keep my addiction going lol jk. Its good but, EA must be making a fortune from this but! A think they should take the price down a bit so we can get a bit more for our money, That would be good lol. Or even if you could but like 100k coins for about £10 from the Fifa Store, That would be pretty cool Cool Man (aka Tustin)
10-08-2011, 07:37 PM #19
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
If you could buy coins from the EA store, player prices would go through the roof. :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo