10-08-2011, 12:06 AM #1
The Dark Lord
eBay Top Rated Seller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

★★★★★

Hi Everyone! Welcome to the Official NGU's Ultimate Team Sharing Thread!

Just post your Team's URL via the You must login or register to view this content. so that and we can all compare Ultimate Teams, Help each other out and Play each other!
[/FONT]

★★★★★

HERE IS MY TEAM[/U]
(Updated on 22/10/2012)
[/COLOR]

XBox Gamertag: PETTiGREW HTiD
Team Name: Club Hardcore

My Current Team:
You must login or register to view this content.
UPDATED (22/10/2012)

Good Luck & All The Best!
[/COLOR]
Last edited by The Dark Lord ; 10-22-2012 at 08:45 PM. Reason: UPDATED - 22/10/2012 -

The following user thanked The Dark Lord for this useful post:

Stealthclown
10-08-2011, 12:12 AM #2
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Originally posted by Louie1996 View Post
Hurr durr I'm a homophobic candy-ass

gtfo our Fifa section please :dumb:

The following 2 users say thank you to Sharpie for this useful post:

ImSoFresh, The Dark Lord
10-08-2011, 11:37 AM #3
Mr cake man
Climbing up the ladder
You must login or register to view this content. thats my team so far im selling puyol Smile tell me what you think
Last edited by Mr cake man ; 10-08-2011 at 11:39 AM.
10-08-2011, 11:40 AM #4
Originally posted by X View Post
You must login or register to view this content. thats my team so far im selling puyol Smile tell me what you think

Not a bad team, lovely pacey wingers Winky Winky ill post my serie A team once finished.

The following user thanked NewFagzHD for this useful post:

Mr cake man
10-08-2011, 12:29 PM #5
The Dark Lord
eBay Top Rated Seller

Nice team! I've been trying to get a hold of a Forlan aswell and you have 1 on your bench :O lol, How many gold packs did u have to buy for that team bud?

Mr cake man
10-08-2011, 12:52 PM #6
Mr cake man
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by The
Nice team! I've been trying to get a hold of a Forlan aswell and you have 1 on your bench :O lol, How many gold packs did u have to buy for that team bud?
ive spent £15 thats including the free 5 pound psn i got when i bought the game and ill sell u mine if u wish :bro:

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by lt
Not a bad team, lovely pacey wingers Winky Winky ill post my serie A team once finished.
thanks mate and ill take a look at your team when u post it and i have puyol for sale i bought for 51k ill take what i paid for back if anyones interested Smile

The following user thanked Mr cake man for this useful post:

The Dark Lord
10-08-2011, 01:34 PM #7
The Dark Lord
eBay Top Rated Seller
ive spent £15 thats including the free 5 pound psn i got when i bought the game and ill sell u mine if u wish :bro:

Nice Smile how much would you sell him for?

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I've just realized i've been searching for a Uraguarian Striker, Playing for Athletico Madrid! Lmao, Forgot he moved to Inter Happy Lol! Silly me :rolleyes: .. Would you take;

- Anelka
- 2 Gold Shiny Contracts
- 2 Gold Contracts
- 2 Silver Contracts
- 1,000 Coins

Let me know :P lol
10-08-2011, 05:28 PM #8
Mr cake man
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by The
Nice Smile how much would you sell him for?

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I've just realized i've been searching for a Uraguarian Striker, Playing for Athletico Madrid! Lmao, Forgot he moved to Inter Happy Lol! Silly me :rolleyes: .. Would you take;

- Anelka
- 2 Gold Shiny Contracts
- 2 Gold Contracts
- 2 Silver Contracts
- 1,000 Coins

Let me know :P lol
i have tons of contracts mate anyone else u got Smile proof i have him and bought for 51k You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Mr cake man ; 10-08-2011 at 09:37 PM.

The following user thanked Mr cake man for this useful post:

The Dark Lord
10-08-2011, 05:56 PM #9
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

thanks mate and ill take a look at your team when u post it and i have puyol for sale i bought for 51k ill take what i paid for back if anyones interested Smile

For Puyol?
I'll trade you
-Henry 80 . CAM . 4-1-2-1-2
-Wright Phillips 79 . RW . 4-3-3
-Gomis 81 . ST . 4-1-2-1-2
-Ronaldinho 84 . CAM . 4-1-2-1-2
10-08-2011, 06:30 PM #10
The Dark Lord
eBay Top Rated Seller
i have tons of contracts mate anyone else u got Smile

Ahh, Its ok then. Dont think I have anything that would interest you lol. I'll just save up for him after I buy a decent RM & LM. Thanks anyway bro Smile

Mr cake man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo