Post: =D My Fifa 12 Ultimate Team worth 300k What do you think?
11-28-2011, 03:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here's my Fifa 12 Ultimate Team :

GK : 85 Julio Cesar - Best brazilian GK you can get and one of the best in the game
LB : 69 Marcio Azevedo - The only DEFENDER with 5 star skills in the game and has an amazing long shot
CB : 73 Manoel - Amazingly strong CB with 80 pace
CB : 87 Thiago Silva - Defenetly the best CB in the game with 83 pace, 86 defending and 86 heading ( cannot wait for an inform version of this beast )
RB : 74 Cicinho - 1 of the 2 only RB's with 4 star skills in the game ( The other RB is dani alves 86 )
CDM: 74 Carlos ALberto - 5 star skills , original position is CAM but converted him to a CDM
CDM : 73 Morais - Same as Carlos Alberto , 5 star skills, original postion is CAM , converted him to CDM
CAM : 84 Robinho - Amazing dribbler , 5 star skills , 91 dribbling and 88 pace
CAM : 71 Leandro Lima - BARGAIN : Goes for 1k-2k coins and has 5 star skills and amazing shots
CF : 85 Alexandro Pato - Absolute beast with 5 star skills and amazing shots , can't get enough of him
ST : 88 Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Absolute TANK , has 5 star skills , amazingly strong ... will win every header against the opponent and has an amazing long shot

SUBS : Have a look at my team and subs by You must login or register to view this content.
All subs have 4 star skills, my favourite sub is Moreno, 5 star skiller

Let me know what you guys think of this team Happy
11-28-2011, 03:45 PM #2
koolmadrid
I defeated!
nice team mate, that is really skillful team Awesome face

ur LB and RB's pace make me jealous Happy

do u play tournament with this team? surely u have won alot of matches Awesome face
11-28-2011, 04:25 PM #3
Default Avatar
CON7O
Not a bad team tbh, ibra looks class on his one up front 88* rating! :rolleyes:
11-28-2011, 04:35 PM #4
yh mate, i play for the 1900 coins tourney but sometimes come up against better team with messi or ronaldo , high rated players
and yh love them xD Smile
Originally posted by koolmadrid View Post
nice team mate, that is really skillful team Awesome face

ur LB and RB's pace make me jealous Happy

do u play tournament with this team? surely u have won alot of matches Awesome face
11-28-2011, 08:49 PM #5
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by DiogoPT7 View Post

GK : 85 Julio Cesar - Best brazilian GK you can get and one of the best in the game
LB : 69 Marcio Azevedo - The only DEFENDER with 5 star skills in the game and has an amazing long shot
CB : 87 Thiago Silva - Defenetly the best CB in the game with 83 pace, 86 defending and 86 heading ( cannot wait for an inform version of this beast )
RB : 74 Cicinho - 1 of the 2 only RB's with 4 star skills in the game ( The other RB is dani alves 86 )
CDM: 74 Carlos ALberto - 5 star skills , original position is CAM but converted him to a CDM
CDM : 73 Morais - Same as Carlos Alberto , 5 star skills, original postion is CAM , converted him to CDM
CAM : 71 Leandro Lima - BARGAIN : Goes for 1k-2k coins and has 5 star skills and amazing shots
CF : 85 Alexandro Pato - Absolute beast with 5 star skills and amazing shots , can't get enough of him
ST : 88 Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Absolute TANK , has 5 star skills , amazingly strong ... will win every header against the opponent and has an amazing long shot

SUBS : Have a look at my team and subs by You must login or register to view this content.

This team is completed by Ibrahimovic. Mind selling me some coins :p My shit got stolen and trying to build up a squad again...
11-29-2011, 05:59 PM #6

really good team im well low on coins at minute so could only dream off team like that haha
11-29-2011, 06:00 PM #7
xd , im selling 300k coins atm for xbox 360
Originally posted by dannyrhinos89 View Post
really good team im well low on coins at minute so could only dream off team like that haha
11-29-2011, 06:07 PM #8
xd , im selling 300k coins atm for xbox 360

soz im on ps3 dont have paypal either although if youve got ps3 n feelin a little generous Awesome face
11-29-2011, 11:21 PM #9
ONEster
I’m too L33T

Very similar to You must login or register to view this content. Except all of my midfielders and strikers are 5*, including subs.
11-30-2011, 12:36 AM #10
ImSoFresh
ADD ME ON STEAM: skitz241
it is a very good team, You must login or register to view this content. this is mine

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo