01-14-2012, 04:00 PM #1
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A lot of you out there, including my self, have got at ton of questions that we don't think are enough for making a thread about or simply doesn't dare to ask. Well here's the thread for us, in here you can ask what ever question that you wan't that regards FIFA Ultimate Team.

RULES

• Don't make fun of someones question
  • Read through the thread to see if your question have been asked
  • Make it easy for the one who is going to answere your question, try to use your best english, explain your problem in detail
  • If you're going to answere, be polity and explain it so that you're sure people would understand
  • Not to many FIFA abbreviations

That's it! Yes, I know that I as a OP should start with a question but I don't have one right know Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to D@ EnVvY! for this useful post:

Alpha, Cobra-_-Eyes
01-19-2012, 04:57 PM #11
FifaPlayer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by IMMA
Ohhh i see can you tell the difference?

better stats than the IF card, example: IF Messi is 95 rating, SIF Messi is 97 rating.
01-19-2012, 05:08 PM #12
IMMA B3AZT
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FifaPlayer View Post
better stats than the IF card, example: IF Messi is 95 rating, SIF Messi is 97 rating.

Ok thanks very much
01-19-2012, 05:12 PM #13
FifaPlayer
Do a barrel roll!
Ok thanks very much

You're welcome
01-19-2012, 05:33 PM #14
xOH-
Gym leader
Ohhh i see can you tell the difference?

You should recognise a massive stat jump from the original card, also it will be ridiculously expensive.
01-19-2012, 06:21 PM #15
x4g-
BF3->COD
id never buy an IF if there was a SIF on the market , thats like going out blowing money on a porsche and knowing there's a faster and better all round one available LOOL
01-19-2012, 06:52 PM #16
Originally posted by x4g
id never buy an IF if there was a SIF on the market , thats like going out blowing money on a porsche and knowing there's a faster and better all round one available LOOL

i acciendtly did this i put a bid on an cheap IF nani which i thought was an IF2 nani and it wasnt i failed luckily i didnt win
01-19-2012, 07:01 PM #17
x4g-
BF3->COD
Originally posted by dannyrhinos89 View Post
i acciendtly did this i put a bid on an cheap IF nani which i thought was an IF2 nani and it wasnt i failed luckily i didnt win

haha yh ive done that before Smile
01-21-2012, 12:12 PM #18
foxraiden
Do a barrel roll!
When can we start making a team for FIFA 13? Only after the game is released?
01-21-2012, 08:28 PM #19
Demarcus Ware
I defeated!
should i buy this game?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo