01-14-2012, 04:00 PM #1
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A lot of you out there, including my self, have got at ton of questions that we don't think are enough for making a thread about or simply doesn't dare to ask. Well here's the thread for us, in here you can ask what ever question that you wan't that regards FIFA Ultimate Team.

RULES

• Don't make fun of someones question
  • Read through the thread to see if your question have been asked
  • Make it easy for the one who is going to answere your question, try to use your best english, explain your problem in detail
  • If you're going to answere, be polity and explain it so that you're sure people would understand
  • Not to many FIFA abbreviations

That's it! Yes, I know that I as a OP should start with a question but I don't have one right know Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to D@ EnVvY! for this useful post:

Alpha, Cobra-_-Eyes
01-15-2012, 02:52 AM #2
Originally posted by D
A lot of you out there, including my self, have got at ton of questions that we don't think are enough for making a thread about or simply doesn't dare to ask. Well here's the thread for us, in here you can ask what ever question that you wan't that regards FIFA Ultimate Team.

RULES

• Make it easy for the one who is going to answere your question, try to use your best english, explain your problem in detail
  • If you're going to answere, be polity and explain it so that you're sure people would understand

That's it! Yes, I know that I as a OP should start with a question but I don't have one right know Smile

The worst thread ive ever seen. Have u heard of Google???

The following 3 users groaned at natedogg103 for this awful post:

dannyrhinos89, Gary-, imD
01-15-2012, 04:37 AM #3
Originally posted by D
A lot of you out there, including my self, have got at ton of questions that we don't think are enough for making a thread about or simply doesn't dare to ask. Well here's the thread for us, in here you can ask what ever question that you wan't that regards FIFA Ultimate Team.

RULES

I'm actually going to sticky this and if it goes well it will remain :p

The following user thanked Alpha for this useful post:

D@ EnVvY!
01-15-2012, 09:04 AM #4
Originally posted by D

RULES

dont listen to other guy theres nothing wrong with this thread theres a few pointless threads on here and this will put them all in one place it might work it might not but its a goood idea

The following 2 users say thank you to dannyrhinos89 for this useful post:

abdul11, D@ EnVvY!
01-15-2012, 10:51 AM #5
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
I'm actually going to sticky this and if it goes well it will remain :p

Thanks man, means a lot! Smile

Originally posted by dannyrhinos89 View Post
dont listen to other guy theres nothing wrong with this thread theres a few pointless threads on here and this will put them all in one place it might work it might not but its a goood idea

Thanks for the support! Smile

I now have a question, everyone is talking about IF1 and IF2 Nani for example, what's the differens?
01-15-2012, 12:02 PM #6
Originally posted by D
Thanks man, means a lot! Smile

Thanks for the support! Smile

I now have a question, everyone is talking about IF1 and IF2 Nani for example, what's the differens?

its just better stats if a player gets more than one IF his stats are more higher than the IF 1 version of the player its the same with all players that get more than one IF there stats increase abit more

The following user thanked dannyrhinos89 for this useful post:

D@ EnVvY!
01-19-2012, 12:01 PM #7
IMMA B3AZT
Bounty hunter
What does sif mean
01-19-2012, 04:21 PM #8
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by IMMA
What does sif mean

Read wrong
Last edited by D@ EnVvY! ; 01-20-2012 at 07:01 PM.
01-19-2012, 04:49 PM #9
FifaPlayer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by IMMA
What does sif mean

SIF = second in form
01-19-2012, 04:52 PM #10
IMMA B3AZT
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FifaPlayer View Post
SIF = second in form

Ohhh i see can you tell the difference?