02-18-2012, 09:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi there, i have over 550k coins with a marcelo and kaka as well. im looking to build a team. any thing. any suggestions. prices will have to be ps3 prices.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

oh yeah, it needs to be 4-3-3 as i like that
02-19-2012, 08:06 AM #2
Originally posted by hammersboy95 View Post
hi there, i have over 550k coins with a marcelo and kaka as well. im looking to build a team. any thing. any suggestions. prices will have to be ps3 prices.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

how is this team You must login or register to view this content.
02-19-2012, 09:29 AM #3
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Casillias
Ramos-Pique-Pepe-Marcelo
Xavi-Alonso-Kaka
Reyes-Torres-D.Villa

If you have the money, switch Kaka for fabregas or David Silva. If you want David Silva, switch him and Xavi, you should get full chemestry Smile
02-19-2012, 09:45 AM #4
Build a Liga BBVA Team Get players such as Pedro,Benzema,Higuain ETC
02-19-2012, 02:21 PM #5
Originally posted by D
Casillias
Ramos-Pique-Pepe-Marcelo
Xavi-Alonso-Kaka
Reyes-Torres-D.Villa

If you have the money, switch Kaka for fabregas or David Silva. If you want David Silva, switch him and Xavi, you should get full chemestry Smile

i prefer this squad, but what about subs? will they cost too much. i always sub around players.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

if any of you are interested, this is the team i created. i still have a dani alves in my trade pile so im hoping he doesnt sell :P. but cheers for the team Happy

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.
02-19-2012, 04:05 PM #6
hi there, i have over 550k coins with a marcelo and kaka as well. im looking to build a team. any thing. any suggestions. prices will have to be ps3 prices.

this is the best squad it will cost less than 550k, it has the new updated benzema

as for subs there are so many cheap players.

Lass diarra 2k<
Reyes 3k<
Pedro 5k<
Valdes 4k<
Nilmar 3<
Rossi 4k<

Villa---------Benzema----------Di Maria

Xavi--------Kaka-----------Ozil

Marcelo----Pique----Pepe----Alves

--------------Casilias----------
02-19-2012, 06:03 PM #7
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
i prefer this squad, but what about subs? will they cost too much. i always sub around players.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

if any of you are interested, this is the team i created. i still have a dani alves in my trade pile so im hoping he doesnt sell :P. but cheers for the team Happy

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

Nice that you made it, how did it go with the subs? Can't watch your team due to me being on my iPhone Smile
02-20-2012, 04:06 PM #8
Originally posted by D
Nice that you made it, how did it go with the subs? Can't watch your team due to me being on my iPhone Smile

these are my subs: valdes (GK), dani alves (RB), carvalho (CB), abidal (LB), diarra (CM), sahin (CM), jesus navas (RW), benzema (ST), and pedro (LW)...

cheers for the idea though mate Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo