03-18-2012, 01:11 AM #1
Original
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm sure a large majority of you have heard the shocking news about Bolton midfielder Fabrice Muamba. If not just visit this thread. You must login or register to view this content.

I checked the market for Fabrice Muamba, I wanted to place him into my squad to raise awareness of what has happened to him. He is selling for 500,000 coins. At first, I thought this was a charitable act, but then I realised, these sick fu*kers are trying to bank in on what could possibly be a fatal heart attack.

I want to know your opinion's on the matter. Sick or Charitable act?

My honest Opinion- Sick Fu*ks!

The following user groaned Original for this awful post:

Problem?
03-18-2012, 01:24 AM #2
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
I'm sure a large majority of you have heard the shocking news about Bolton midfielder Fabrice Muamba. If not just visit this thread. You must login or register to view this content.

I checked the market for Fabrice Muamba, I wanted to place him into my squad to raise awareness of what has happened to him. He is selling for 500,000 coins. At first, I thought this was a charitable act, but then I realised, these sick fu*kers are trying to bank in on what could possibly be a fatal heart attack.

It's sick! most people will do anything to get themselves a nice little profit. I was watching the match and was gobsmacked that he went down. I felt devastated, because he's a human being and that comes before anything else.

I hope he has a speedy recovery and Im sure he will get a huge ovation when he returns to reebok.

I don't know if any of that made sense as I am a little drunk but It's sick to be honest.
03-18-2012, 02:11 PM #3
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
I'm sure a large majority of you have heard the shocking news about Bolton midfielder Fabrice Muamba. If not just visit this thread. You must login or register to view this content.

Honestly, i think it's really sick that the fifa community are using someone for their own benefits. People are really cruel these days. May God be with him, people shouldn't die at such a young age.
03-18-2012, 02:17 PM #4
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
I think it's terrible and very very sad that people are trying to make virtual money out of this sort of thing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo