03-28-2012, 10:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It keeps on giving me these errors " We are updating/fixing servers" , "We have reached maximum number" etc ( I'm on chrome, same goes for Safari and IE )

However, it works perfectly on Mozzilla. I need to be on both browsers because I've around 400-300k on another accounts, that I need to transfer.
03-28-2012, 03:25 PM #2
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Vaner View Post
It keeps on giving me these errors " We are updating/fixing servers" , "We have reached maximum number" etc ( I'm on chrome, same goes for Safari and IE )

However, it works perfectly on Mozzilla. I need to be on both browsers because I've around 400-300k on another accounts, that I need to transfer.

I would recommend doing a online chat with a ea support staff guy. Here's a link You must login or register to view this content. and click this You must login or register to view this content. Smile

The following user thanked Budz for this useful post:

Vaner
03-28-2012, 03:51 PM #3
Originally posted by I
I would recommend doing a online chat with a ea support staff guy. Here's a link You must login or register to view this content. and click this You must login or register to view this content. Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

:dumb: :dumb: :dumb:
03-28-2012, 06:36 PM #4
Goldcomet
Little One

Try opening a private browsing, you should be able to access a different account in each window, i havent tested it, but it works on other browsers
03-28-2012, 08:05 PM #5
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
EA chat no fuck all.
03-28-2012, 08:58 PM #6
Budz
Former Staff

:ha!: hableen neeek!!!!
03-28-2012, 09:38 PM #7
Originally posted by MommasMumOnline View Post
EA chat no $#@! all.

I don't really understand why do they appoint idiots who don't know shit. I'm not asking for a professional Computer guy, but EA Customer support must at least know the fucking difference between a laptop and a fucking ps3.

The following 2 users say thank you to Vaner for this useful post:

dannyrhinos89, TheLen
04-01-2012, 12:47 PM #8
I don't really understand why do they appoint idiots who don't know shit. I'm not asking for a professional Computer guy, but EA Customer support must at least know the $#@!ing difference between a laptop and a $#@!ing ps3.

haha they dont know anything ea customer support is some of the most stupid and worse for help out there, ive had many bad experiences with them
04-03-2012, 09:09 PM #9
Neat
Grunt
Contact EA, even though their support is shite.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo