04-07-2012, 10:47 PM #1
Perauno
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need some suggestions. My team works great but I need to make a few tweaks for it to be perfect, that's where I need your help :p

This is my team:
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm thinking of buying a Lavezzi. And I was looking at the inform Nocerino, but I'm happy with Zanetti, and Ambrosini.

I don't have a lot of coins but I make around 5 - 10k trading a day, and 5k+ playing games. So keep the suggestions cheap. Thanks,

Perauno

(P.S, I'm not going to sell Ibrahimovic so don't suggest that)
Last edited by Perauno ; 04-07-2012 at 10:49 PM.
04-08-2012, 01:07 PM #2
Replace Suazo > Pato, one of the greatest attackers in the game. And if you got the coins; Nesta with Thiago Silva, Silva combined with Chiellini - best defenders in the game.
04-08-2012, 06:36 PM #3
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Get Pirlo IF, sick player! Also get Di Natale or Pato depending on your usage of skill-move. Good luck with the trading Smile
04-08-2012, 10:38 PM #4
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Get Pato and Robinho as CAM and for sure Lavezzi
04-12-2012, 10:25 PM #5
Originally posted by Perauno View Post
I need some suggestions. My team works great but I need to make a few tweaks for it to be perfect, that's where I need your help :p

This is my team:
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm thinking of buying a Lavezzi. And I was looking at the inform Nocerino, but I'm happy with Zanetti, and Ambrosini.

I don't have a lot of coins but I make around 5 - 10k trading a day, and 5k+ playing games. So keep the suggestions cheap. Thanks,

Perauno

(P.S, I'm not going to sell Ibrahimovic so don't suggest that)

I bought RB: Lahm (87)
CM: Mascherano (86) today for 8K. That helps out a lot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo