04-12-2012, 12:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's not the greatest but whatever..:/

You must login or register to view this content.

Give me some recommendations on some players to replace.

Thanks
04-12-2012, 01:15 AM #2
Implicit
Elite Gamer
That team is not so good for FUT, yes you have 100 Chem(Becuase the Coach can give you 20 points of it) but It won´t work online as a team becuase you have from 3-4 different leagues and Hummels and Puyol doesn´t have a lot of pace and with that formation your RWB and LWB will attack too so if you loose the ball in the midfield you will have a lot of troubles

You need to get faster CBs(70 pace up) look at my team You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Implicit ; 04-12-2012 at 01:21 AM.
04-12-2012, 01:45 AM #3
Originally posted by Carbonic View Post
That team is not so good for FUT, yes you have 100 Chem(Becuase the Coach can give you 20 points of it) but It won´t work online as a team becuase you have from 3-4 different leagues and Hummels and Puyol doesn´t have a lot of pace and with that formation your RWB and LWB will attack too so if you loose the ball in the midfield you will have a lot of troubles

You need to get faster CBs(70 pace up) look at my team You must login or register to view this content.

Wow that is a completely stacked team. I could never afford that lol. But how did you make that much money? It says that team was created like March 2012!

Thanks for the comment btw.
04-12-2012, 01:54 AM #4
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by Armpit
Wow that is a completely stacked team. I could never afford that lol. But how did you make that much money? It says that team was created like March 2012!

Thanks for the comment btw.

Instead of playing ,Buy some coins you can find some sellers in the FIFA trading section
04-12-2012, 02:00 AM #5
Originally posted by Carbonic View Post
Instead of playing ,Buy some coins you can find some sellers in the FIFA trading section

Well, I would But I only have 3 or so posts, I heard that you needed 100 :/
04-12-2012, 02:05 AM #6
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by Armpit
Well, I would But I only have 3 or so posts, I heard that you needed 100 :/

3 for sell but not to buy ,if you on xbox add me Carbonic95
04-12-2012, 02:11 AM #7
plmqaz
Haxor!
remember managerial chem wont affect ingame performance, so if theyre not getting 8-9chem by themselves you need better links, ie ibra for eto'o and naldo for puyol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo