04-12-2012, 11:21 AM #1
RyanCharlton-
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi there I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else today i went on my xbox to play UT and my club has been deleted leaving me with nothing and a bronze starter pack which is very annoying and was wondering if anyone could help me out ?
04-12-2012, 01:11 PM #2
Ladidas
Bounty hunter
Unlucky man. Did you get phished? I'd give you some players but I'm PS3.

EDIT: Just found this:

Might help you out.
Last edited by Ladidas ; 04-12-2012 at 01:20 PM.
04-12-2012, 09:10 PM #3
Originally posted by RyanCharlton
hi there I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else today i went on my xbox to play UT and my club has been deleted leaving me with nothing and a bronze starter pack which is very annoying and was wondering if anyone could help me out ?

Go to EA Live Chat. Same thing happened to me & they restored it all
04-13-2012, 11:24 AM #4
gunner4life
Gym leader
This may be down to someone hacking your club and deleting it because they cant take you coins and players
04-15-2012, 11:43 PM #5
RyanCharlton-
Bounty hunter
na nobody would get my passwords or security answer to be honest lol security answer is 10 numbers 5 characters and password is superduper long lol but i have tried to speak to people at ea but they do fuck all for me tbh
04-16-2012, 02:30 PM #6
Originally posted by TheBeastGamer View Post
Go to EA Live Chat. Same thing happened to me & they restored it all

really??? it happened to me and they said there is nothing they could do for me. i demanded to speak to someone higher in the company and they emailed me saying case closed as there is nothing they can do :dumb:
04-16-2012, 04:07 PM #7
RyanCharlton-
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EFC View Post
really??? it happened to me and they said there is nothing they could do for me. i demanded to speak to someone higher in the company and they emailed me saying case closed as there is nothing they can do :dumb:

i know they never help out their customers i had players taken from me and it had the team name left on cardas and yet they couldnt do anything so its just fucking stupid i give up with fifa just a big scam
04-16-2012, 06:08 PM #8
i know they never help out their customers i had players taken from me and it had the team name left on cardas and yet they couldnt do anything so its just $#@!ing stupid i give up with fifa just a big scam

sorry for your loss, ea are well known to be disgrace when dealing with customers people are realizing that more and more there really should be an investigation of some sort they cant help anyone out but there more than happy to take your money though :carling: on the next fifa i'll get it but wont be putting the same amount of money in as i have fifa 12 UT
04-16-2012, 09:59 PM #9
Budz
Former Staff
A couple of my friends had this issue, they called EA and got their club back. Best of lucks man :y:
04-19-2012, 12:53 AM #10
hi there I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else today i went on my xbox to play UT and my club has been deleted leaving me with nothing and a bronze starter pack which is very annoying and was wondering if anyone could help me out ?

this also happened to my friend bro. sorry to hear about your situation :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo