12-29-2012, 07:21 PM #1
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey people,

Recently I gave up on ultimate team and only really check it for my free packs, I was on my iphone and I checked my unassigned to see if I could open a pack when I got a new one and BOOM I had an inform lucas (brazil) I haven't checked to see if first time owner because 1 only thought of it whilst writing this and two I cba to go on Fifa, it didn't look like my coins had been affected and don't think it was a trade offer, anyone know what happened? Ea do a giveaway or something, this was just before Christmas I realized
01-11-2013, 08:33 PM #2
Originally posted by MommasMumOnline View Post
Hey people,

Recently I gave up on ultimate team and only really check it for my free packs, I was on my iphone and I checked my unassigned to see if I could open a pack when I got a new one and BOOM I had an inform lucas (brazil) I haven't checked to see if first time owner because 1 only thought of it whilst writing this and two I cba to go on Fifa, it didn't look like my coins had been affected and don't think it was a trade offer, anyone know what happened? Ea do a giveaway or something, this was just before Christmas I realized

You still got ur IF Lucas mate ?
01-11-2013, 09:01 PM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
Hey people,

send him my way if you want could be a good addition to my team
01-11-2013, 10:26 PM #4
i'll take him for you =D
01-13-2013, 02:49 PM #5
Hey people,

If you don't open one of your free packs by the time you get another one, then the pack is opened automatically and put into your unsorted section.
The same happened to me and it was Hazard I got .

The following user thanked boydy95 for this useful post:

TheLen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo