06-03-2013, 06:40 PM #1
jaaaasonx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.ORYou must login or register to view this content.

Personally i would choose Akinfeev as i have him in my squad atm and he is amazing i wouldnt just choose casillas for the money
06-03-2013, 06:49 PM #2
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by JaayX View Post
Personally i would choose Akinfeev as i have him in my squad atm and he is amazing i wouldnt just choose casillas for the money

I don't think casillas is worth the money tbh. Akinfeev is just as good for his price. I had casillas and he never seems to grab the ball always fists it or just hits it away. Which is annoying because it goes to the other team a lot.
06-03-2013, 06:54 PM #3
Soldier.
The Legend
You must login or register to view this content.ORYou must login or register to view this content.

Casillas is over rated with his 69 kick lol

Akinfeev is overall not a bad goalie, not the greatest positioning but makes up for it with diving and reflexes. Would probably go with him too.
06-03-2013, 07:18 PM #4
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
I don't think casillas is worth the money tbh. Akinfeev is just as good for his price. I had casillas and he never seems to grab the ball always fists it or just hits it away. Which is annoying because it goes to the other team a lot.

Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
Casillas is over rated with his 69 kick lol

Akinfeev is overall not a bad goalie, not the greatest positioning but makes up for it with diving and reflexes. Would probably go with him too.

totally agree with you 2 people just see casillas and are like omg hes amazing lol
06-21-2013, 04:27 PM #5
madrid112
Do a barrel roll!
casillas kick is poor and he is 89 over rated
06-21-2013, 07:37 PM #6
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by madrid112 View Post
casillas kick is poor and he is 89 over rated

i know mate well over rated
06-23-2013, 04:14 AM #7
sHiNE
Banned
Akinfeev does not live up to his card stats what so ever, Casillas's normal card only goes for around 50k-60k on the ps3 and cheaper on the xbox, defiantly worth spending that much on him because he's worth the coins.
06-23-2013, 11:51 PM #8
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by sHiNE View Post
Akinfeev does not live up to his card stats what so ever, Casillas's normal card only goes for around 50k-60k on the ps3 and cheaper on the xbox, defiantly worth spending that much on him because he's worth the coins.

totally disagree have you used Akinfeev in your team ?
06-24-2013, 03:03 AM #9
sHiNE
Banned

He's in my Russian team, I guess he does have cat reflexes but he hasn't performed good in any of my matches not sure why.
06-24-2013, 06:46 AM #10
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer

I currently use Akinfeev in my RSSR Team, and, although his reflexes are amazing, his handling is poor.
When we think that he's going to catch, somehow he just palms straight into the opposing team... it's frustraing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo