09-14-2013, 02:11 AM #1
Budz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, let's try and make this section alive again guys! I can see Gedwinn is doing a great job and because of the uprising of the FUT 14 Web App which anyone can access if registered before August 1, 2013!

Myself?
I've gotten Peter Cech so far!
You must login or register to view this content.

Who have you gotten?
Remember if you're trading on here for Fifa, go to the You must login or register to view this content. section!
09-14-2013, 06:28 AM #2
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Budz View Post
Well, let's try and make this section alive again guys! I can see Gedwinn is doing a great job and because of the uprising of the FUT 14 Web App which anyone can access if registered before August 1, 2013!

Myself?
I've gotten Peter Cech so far!
You must login or register to view this content.

Who have you gotten?
Remember if you're trading on here for Fifa, go to the You must login or register to view this content. section!

Only decent pulls for me were allessandrini which was silver last year but gold this year so wont be worth that much, same for lacazette and thats about it pulled others such as albiol and the UNAM kit you know that kit with a puma on it ? will be worth 5k+ when games released on console Smile Will you be playing fut14 ? If not I would buy your cech for fut13 stuff or paypal Smile
09-14-2013, 06:45 AM #3
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Aiiden. View Post
Only decent pulls for me were allessandrini which was silver last year but gold this year so wont be worth that much, same for lacazette and thats about it pulled others such as albiol and the UNAM kit you know that kit with a puma on it ? will be worth 5k+ when games released on console Smile Will you be playing fut14 ? If not I would buy your cech for fut13 stuff or paypal Smile

Not willing to sell...yet! Just got a Kouyate CB in a pack. He'll be worth something!
09-14-2013, 08:36 AM #4
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Budz View Post
Not willing to sell...yet! Just got a Kouyate CB in a pack. He'll be worth something!

Not selling anything or swapping for fut13 ? Will do 100k fut13 for 10k fut14
09-14-2013, 01:59 PM #5
I got Subotic... Shitty players like always.
09-14-2013, 05:41 PM #6
I got nani C:
09-15-2013, 06:07 AM #7
kevaldo
I am error
I made about 4k then put a few bids on players then didnt win the players and lost the coins.
09-17-2013, 07:09 AM #8
Defeat
What is a User Title?
I got Philipp Lahm! Winky Winky
09-17-2013, 06:52 PM #9
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
I got Pique, Muriel, Santana in my welcome packs.

Today, i got a Gold Gift pack for my daily gift, and there was a Lloris inside Happy.
01-11-2014, 03:54 PM #10
levaz
Pokemon Trainer
Best i got is: Reus, Rooney, Cavani, Thiago Silva,David Villa, Benzema and others which i cant remember now :-P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo