07-20-2015, 02:49 PM #1
Stealthclown
FIFA Addiction
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, I'm here to introduce you to a new system that will allow almost everyone to gain up to 90% of their invested FUT15 coins.

HOW IT WORKS:

- You join with an X amount of coins, you decide how much. (Min: 1000) Higher bidding means higher return, as you will never get more than 90% of what you pay.

- You keep paying that every day unless you have introduced 3 other members.

- Once you have introduced 3 members, you stop paying the fee. Every new member you introduce MUST pay the same amount of coins as you.

- Depending on how many members you have introduced, you are paid a specific amount of coins. For every new member you introduce you get 33.3% of the points that they have paid. So for example if you pay 1000 and you have introduced 5 new members (After the 3 members "Free Access") you begin getting paid 333 * 5 = 1665 / Daily.

- There is another way that you can earn coins as well! Now, for every member that you or the members that you have introduced (or the members of the members etc.) you get 100 coins, it doesn't matter whether you have introduced them or another member of yours, you still get 100 coins per member / daily.

CONTACT ME ON:

In order to be protected, all members must have a list with the members they have introduced. As well as never disclosing any personal information to any of the other members.
All the transactions are virtual and do not involve any real money (or bitcoin). All rights reserved, just like any system, this one might, at some time, collapse. In that case, the initiator bears no responsibility whatsoever. Any violation of paymemt schedule will be considered an act of destabilization against the system and thus, an act against others' payment. Therefore, no refunds or payments will be made.
Last edited by Stealthclown ; 07-20-2015 at 06:33 PM.

The following user thanked Stealthclown for this useful post:

RTE
10-03-2015, 11:21 PM #2
This sound like a ponzi scheme for fifa coins
10-03-2015, 11:22 PM #3
Anyway how does this work a 90% return?
11-15-2015, 05:18 PM #4
Originally posted by Stealthclown View Post
Hello guys, I'm here to introduce you to a new system that will allow almost everyone to gain up to 90% of their invested FUT15 coins.

HOW IT WORKS:

- You join with an X amount of coins, you decide how much. (Min: 1000) Higher bidding means higher return, as you will never get more than 90% of what you pay.

- You keep paying that every day unless you have introduced 3 other members.

- Once you have introduced 3 members, you stop paying the fee. Every new member you introduce MUST pay the same amount of coins as you.

- Depending on how many members you have introduced, you are paid a specific amount of coins. For every new member you introduce you get 33.3% of the points that they have paid. So for example if you pay 1000 and you have introduced 5 new members (After the 3 members "Free Access") you begin getting paid 333 * 5 = 1665 / Daily.

- There is another way that you can earn coins as well! Now, for every member that you or the members that you have introduced (or the members of the members etc.) you get 100 coins, it doesn't matter whether you have introduced them or another member of yours, you still get 100 coins per member / daily.

CONTACT ME ON:

In order to be protected, all members must have a list with the members they have introduced. As well as never disclosing any personal information to any of the other members.
All the transactions are virtual and do not involve any real money (or bitcoin). All rights reserved, just like any system, this one might, at some time, collapse. In that case, the initiator bears no responsibility whatsoever. Any violation of paymemt schedule will be considered an act of destabilization against the system and thus, an act against others' payment. Therefore, no refunds or payments will be made.

Pyramid scheme!
12-08-2015, 03:24 PM #5
Stealthclown
FIFA Addiction
I will be feeding the system until it is ready to function on it's own. So basically the "Up to 90% return" come from me, until it doesn't.
12-08-2015, 03:25 PM #6
Stealthclown
FIFA Addiction
Originally posted by Nb10071981 View Post
Anyway how does this work a 90% return?

I will be feeding the system until it is ready to function on it's own. So basically the "Up to 90% return" come from me, until it doesn't.
12-21-2015, 07:13 AM #7

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo