Post: FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Closed Beta Invitation for Playstation 4/Xbox One
08-03-2015, 03:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Breaking news for every FIFA fans on Playstation 4, EA has send the invitation to a few valued FIFA 15 Ultimate Team player who play on PS4 to participate in FUT 16 Closed Beta next month, August 13. Did you received the email from EA? As for this beta, EA Sports based on their Origin ID to randomly select the participants. While, you can only be able to play the mode which you were invited for such as Pro Clubs, Career Mode, and FIFA 16 Ultimate Team. There are some player who play Xbox One also received the random invitation.

You must login or register to view this content.
In addition to the FIFA 16 Beta coming next month, reports of some big name clubs overall stats were leaked-including the likes of Real Madrid, Manchester United, Arsenal and Barcelona.

In the Beta you will be able to see the major improvement made by EA Sports.

Things to lookout for:
Improved graphics
Improved artificial intelligence (in the defense) ,
No touch dribbling ,
Better clinical finishing
Dynamic crossing
Passing with purpose

If you didn't received the invitation letter from EA, Fifaah.me would share more news about FIFA 16 Closed Beta Review. Please keep eyes on fifaah.me, You must login or register to view this content..
08-03-2015, 07:49 PM #2
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by Captainwu View Post
Breaking news for every FIFA fans on Playstation 4, EA has send the invitation to a few valued FIFA 15 Ultimate Team player who play on PS4 to participate in FUT 16 Closed Beta next month, August 13. Did you received the email from EA? As for this beta, EA Sports based on their Origin ID to randomly select the participants. While, you can only be able to play the mode which you were invited for such as Pro Clubs, Career Mode, and FIFA 16 Ultimate Team. There are some player who play Xbox One also received the random invitation.

You must login or register to view this content.
In addition to the FIFA 16 Beta coming next month, reports of some big name clubs overall stats were leaked-including the likes of Real Madrid, Manchester United, Arsenal and Barcelona.

In the Beta you will be able to see the major improvement made by EA Sports.

Things to lookout for:
Improved graphics
Improved artificial intelligence (in the defense) ,
No touch dribbling ,
Better clinical finishing
Dynamic crossing
Passing with purpose

If you didn't received the invitation letter from EA, Fifaah.me would share more news about FIFA 16 Closed Beta Review. Please keep eyes on fifaah.me, You must login or register to view this content..

I received this but its not as if im going to actually go lol :p
08-03-2015, 08:51 PM #3
diiRty_StaChE
Gettin Ripped, Playin Games!
Originally posted by AN0NYM0US. View Post
I received this but its not as if im going to actually go lol :p

I dont think you realise that this is a downloadable game. Its not like E3 or Gamescom where you need to physically show up.
08-07-2015, 05:05 PM #4
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by diiRty
I dont think you realise that this is a downloadable game. Its not like E3 or Gamescom where you need to physically show up.

Aw lol did you do it ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo