05-31-2016, 06:23 PM #1
Original
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The FUT draft feature is a brilliant one, Its very enjoyable and some would say its very difficult to win. I've won it on numerous occasions, and I firmly believe that winning it is down to two things. Formation and Chemistry. Below, are tips and pointers on how to win the draft. If you're really struggling, please feel free to visit my shop (You must login or register to view this content.) or PM me and we can discuss further!

1. FORMATION IS KEY - 3 at the back is garbage as is 5 at the back. The best formations are always the most well balanced ones.
  2. Continuing on from point 1, the best formations are 4-4-2 (2 CDMS), 4-3-3 (4) (with a CAM) and 4-3-3 (with a CDM).
  3. Select a BALANCED team. You do not want a team with every player attacking. Liga BBVA is the best for this
  4. 100% chemistry is important. Work rate, fluidity, player positioning, runs off the ball are all part of the chemistry. The higher your chem, the more likely the list above happens!
  5. Play smart - Keep posession, drag your opposition around. Most players defensive capabilities are poor, so drag them out of position and exploit them
  6. Impact subs - Make substitutions around the 60th minute mark and try to bring on players with a lot of pace. The oppositions defence will have tired legs, so a player with 86+ pace is going to really damage them. Utilise what you have!

Finally, if you have won it, let me know what your best pull from the packs received are. Mines James Rodriguez and TOTS Higuain!
07-18-2016, 02:28 PM #2
Got it a few weeks back. It didn't want to pop at first but it popped after a 2nd try.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo