07-21-2018, 06:10 AM #1
MLB
Former Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Who would be down to do a weekly competition on Sundays like the pros do on Fridays?

Here is the basics,

2 duo teams in a squad, you are in the same squad but against each other for the most kills per duo.

Example: One duo land Retail Row, the other duo land Tilted Towers. Towards the end game you battle who gets the kill, and try to win the game.

Here is an example of a team:

Squad consists of:

MLB
Outsider
Vince
Tustin

Duo consists of:

MLB
Outsider*

vs

Vince
Tustin

I think this would be a lot of fun, and would be an awesome community event. Full credits to KEEMSTAR who originally thought of the idea which is now a HUGE tournament weekly.
07-21-2018, 06:18 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by MLB View Post
Who would be down to do a weekly competition on Sundays like the pros do on Fridays?

Here is the basics,

2 duo teams in a squad, you are in the same squad but against each other for the most kills per duo.

Example: One duo land Retail Row, the other duo land Tilted Towers. Towards the end game you battle who gets the kill, and try to win the game.

Here is an example of a team:

Squad consists of:

MLB
Outsider
Vince
Tustin

Duo consists of:

MLB
Outsider*

vs

Vince
Tustin

I think this would be a lot of fun, and would be an awesome community event. Full credits to KEEMSTAR who originally thought of the idea which is now a HUGE tournament weekly.

Im down for it
07-22-2018, 04:45 AM #3
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Im down for it

sigh, thought this would have a better turnout. :/
07-22-2018, 01:14 PM #4
Wosley
Originally posted by MLB View Post
sigh, thought this would have a better turnout. :/

Fortnite isnt doing well on NGU Sal
07-22-2018, 07:13 PM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by Vince
Unless it's trophies, not many people come on to NGU anymore to game. It's something we want to change, but it isn't easy to do.

I think the current members on here dont really like Fortnite and there are some other forums that are bigger for Fortnite

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo