Post: Epic File Legal Changes Against Youtuber For Selling Fortnite Cheats
10-17-2018, 04:18 AM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
tYou must login or register to view this content.

No one likes a cheater. We want to believe that everyone can play fairly, equally, and within the rules, but not in the case of YouTuber “Golden Modz”, whose channel has over a million subscribers and a lot of daily views. He has been accused that while streaming he has been selling Fortnite “magical powers” or in layman’s terms cheats that allow players to hack the game.

Epic claims that Brandon Lucas or “Golden Modz” cheat software unlawfully modifies Fortnite’s copyrighted code in a manner that infringes Epic’s copyrights by creating unauthorized derivative works of, and substantially similar to, Epic’s Fortnite software.

Epic Games has also gone after a second YouTuber by the name of Colton Conter or “Exentric.” Colton and Brandon have been seen playing together in some videos and laughing about the cheat software they used which gave them “magical powers,” allowing them to kill dozens of other Fortnite players.

Recently, Epic Games has really tried to crack down on protecting the players by giving out advice in relation to enabling a two-factor authentication, not to buy accounts or share systems. It’s quite obvious how serious Epic Games take in wanting to keep players safe and equal for everyone.

For some lighter news, Epic Games revealed on their blog that the In-Game Tournaments for Fortnite are beginning today and also, with the latest v6.02 update for Fortnite, you have the chance to witness the new the Quad Launcher and the new limited-time mode Disco Domination.

Source:*You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

SolidSRK
10-17-2018, 12:55 PM #2
SolidSRK
Little One
I'm glad there suing him. My son loves this game and I'd hate to see this game and his fun ruined by exploiting like he did.. well done...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo