Post: Fortnite Battle Royale is coming to mobile and there is more.
03-09-2018, 03:07 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I woke up to some interesting news this morning, like always as soon as i get work i check my Fortnite Battle Royale You must login or register to view this content.News channel, "thank to rocky for setting that up for me" and I saw something some of you guys having saying will happen for a while now, Epic Game announced that Fortnite Battle Royale will be coming to IOS on March 12 and will be on android in the coming months. The best thing about this it will cross platform with ps4 and pc Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Epic Announcement

Originally posted by another user
Hey Fortnite Community,

Fortnite Battle Royale is coming to mobile devices! On phones and tablets, Fortnite is the same 100-player game you know from PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac. Same gameplay, same map, same content, same weekly updates. Starting Monday, you can sign-up for the Invite Event on iOS. Support for Android will be coming in the next few months.

In partnership with our friends at Sony, Fortnite Battle Royale will support Cross Play and Cross Progression between PlayStation 4, PC, Mac, iOS and eventually Android. This means players across devices can squad up with friends and play together.

We believe this is the future of games. The same game on all platforms. Console quality graphics and action. Play when you want, where you want.

SIGN-UP MONDAY TO JOIN THE INVITE LIST
Starting Monday, March 12, sign-up at You must login or register to view this content. for the Invite Event on iOS. Email invites will start rolling out soon thereafter. When you are invited, you will receive an email with a link to download the game from the App Store. If you don’t receive an invite right away, don’t worry. We’ll be adding more players regularly over the coming months. Players who receive invites from Epic will also get friend invite codes to share with others. To participate, you will need an internet connection and iOS 11 on at least an iPhone 6S/SE, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad 2017 devices.

Stay tuned for more details on Monday. See you on the Battle Bus,

Check out my You must login or register to view this content.to stay updated

The following 2 users say thank you to Jon Snow for this useful post:

Calculus, Wosley

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo