03-30-2018, 11:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Why do you think fortnite is so popular and addictive?

I think is it cause you get your first win and you want more and more. Also its super easy to just pick up with a group of friends and have a good time and its competitive and casual at the same time.

The following user thanked TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod
06-01-2018, 10:07 AM #11
1UP
Banned
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
A free up to date game

Makes little to no difference.
06-01-2018, 10:10 AM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Makes little to no difference.

In a short ammount of time no but in long term it does by keep updating the game it wouldnt get boring after a time
06-01-2018, 10:34 AM #13
1UP
Banned
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
In a short ammount of time no but in long term it does by keep updating the game it wouldnt get boring after a time

People still play Diablo 3, that game hasn't had a real update in years. I can only imagine you are new to the whole F2P thing because 10 years ago you'd be playing a F2P mmoFPS that maybe saw a new map every now and then and they always had a steady player base. I am fairly certain that some of them are still going strong.

As long as the game is free and it's not horribly broken, people are going to play it no matter what. Especially a game like this where it really doesn't need shit added to it.
06-01-2018, 06:32 PM #14
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
People still play Diablo 3, that game hasn't had a real update in years. I can only imagine you are new to the whole F2P thing because 10 years ago you'd be playing a F2P mmoFPS that maybe saw a new map every now and then and they always had a steady player base. I am fairly certain that some of them are still going strong.

As long as the game is free and it's not horribly broken, people are going to play it no matter what. Especially a game like this where it really doesn't need shit added to it.

Well yea but the concept is pretty new though battle royal games arent out for that long yet
06-29-2018, 04:33 PM #15
GrayRat
I am error
Easy to pick up and play. It gets updated regularly. Gets lot of content packs. LTMs. Free To Play. Low system requirements. etc. etc.
07-10-2018, 05:24 AM #16
it's just really appealing to the younger demographic

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo