03-30-2018, 11:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Why do you think fortnite is so popular and addictive?

I think is it cause you get your first win and you want more and more. Also its super easy to just pick up with a group of friends and have a good time and its competitive and casual at the same time.

The following user thanked TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod
04-05-2018, 04:38 AM #2
DGNGOD
-MAD GOD-
It's just one of those games that you play once and you just want to be the best at it and see how good you can do on it and it makes you want to be better than your friends
04-05-2018, 10:08 AM #3
wakka387
Save Point
I think its popular due to clever marketing to a younger demographic, much like what Call of Duty does.

Personally, I do not care for the game. I have played a few rounds but usually I get killed just shy of 18 or so
04-08-2018, 04:21 AM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
Why do you think fortnite is so popular and addictive?

I think is it cause you get your first win and you want more and more. Also its super easy to just pick up with a group of friends and have a good time and its competitive and casual at the same time.

its free and they listen to the community, all other game just give you what they feel like.

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

TheMightyMoJo
04-13-2018, 10:45 AM #5
Esquer
Gobble
I think you're spot on. It takes astute devs to pull off what Epic did with Fortnite BR. Those guys certainly read the market correctly, even though their base game pretty much tanked.
04-20-2018, 12:04 AM #6
It's fun to have an open world that you can explore and search for things to equip yourself. It lends itself to many different kinds of play styles. You can go in guns blazing, or you can be as sneaky as possible. It's not just deathmatch, where it's just constant fighting from beginning to end. And going free-to-play really helps get the number of players up dramatically.
05-30-2018, 10:43 AM #7
GrayRat
I am error
One of the biggest reasons is the developer's approach to adding content and events in the game. Every week there is a new piece of content or a new event announced and sometimes there is awesome stuff like the Thanos LTM. All this stuff keeps the game fresh and interesting and keeps us coming back. Of course, the game is fun to play and the design is addictive.
06-01-2018, 01:06 AM #8
TheyCallMeBreed
Bounty hunter
for me, i use to play cod growing up over the years starting from call of duty 2 the big red one on gamecube, all the way to ww2. I became burned out around ghost, until treyarch would release their cod. but even watching the Black ops 4 trailer, im already tired of it. it looks like bo3, and its the exact same thing every-time. See fortnite became creative, with the building aspect. fortnite is something different and something that's way more competitive. Thats why i like it.
06-01-2018, 06:14 AM #9
1UP
Banned
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
Why do you think fortnite is so popular and addictive?

It's a free game plain and simple.
06-01-2018, 06:56 AM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
It's a free game plain and simple.

A free up to date game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo