04-19-2018, 01:26 PM #1
SolidSRK
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi fornite fans... My son plays on pc I bought many skins for him and lately he's started to also play on the ps4, I wanted to know if he can transfer his progress/skins to ps4 and not lose them on pc? I'm no expert when it comes to this and need to be 100% sure before transferring that he won't lose anything.. iv emailed epic games but as yet no reply...

Any information on this would be greatly appreciatedSmile thanks..
04-20-2018, 04:39 AM #2
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
Hi fornite fans... My son plays on pc I bought many skins for him and lately he's started to also play on the ps4, I wanted to know if he can transfer his progress/skins to ps4 and not lose them on pc? I'm no expert when it comes to this and need to be 100% sure before transferring that he won't lose anything.. iv emailed epic games but as yet no reply...

Any information on this would be greatly appreciatedSmile thanks..

As long as you link your PS4 account to the epic account that you use on PC all the cosmetics will transfer.

That's how I have mine set up all that doesn't transfer is your wins/losses. but levels and tiers will.

The following 2 users say thank you to SyGnUs for this useful post:

aquadice, SolidSRK
04-20-2018, 11:05 AM #3
SolidSRK
Little One
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
As long as you link your PS4 account to the epic account that you use on PC all the cosmetics will transfer.

That's how I have mine set up all that doesn't transfer is your wins/losses. but levels and tiers will.

I see, and they stay on both platforms? His worry is he'll lose the stuff on pc which he uses more.
04-20-2018, 10:48 PM #4
Tustin
Balls of Steel
I see, and they stay on both platforms? His worry is he'll lose the stuff on pc which he uses more.

yea you won't ever lose any items. all you gotta do is link your psn account to your epic account and everything should show up on both platforms

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

SolidSRK
04-21-2018, 02:55 PM #5
SolidSRK
Little One
Thanks guys Smile

Thread can be closed..
04-23-2018, 06:59 AM #6
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Thanks guys Smile

Thread can be closed..

oh and one other thing I forgot to mention, vbucks are locked to the platforms they are bought or earned from. So if you earn/buy some on PC they won't show up on PS4 and vice-versa, while anything you buy with them will be on both.
04-23-2018, 01:32 PM #7
SolidSRK
Little One
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
oh and one other thing I forgot to mention, vbucks are locked to the platforms they are bought or earned from. So if you earn/buy some on PC they won't show up on PS4 and vice-versa, while anything you buy with them will be on both.

Thanks dude, I signed into epic games on ps4 and everything bar wins/kills and vbucks were there which is fine because I only wanted the skins Smile
05-18-2018, 01:16 PM #8
Good to know something else I didn't know lol
05-22-2018, 04:55 AM #9
Can't transfer from pc to console?
05-23-2018, 09:34 AM #10
Originally posted by Riku280 View Post
Can't transfer from pc to console?
There is no transfer, but cosmetic unlocks, Battle Pass and PVE access are shared between PC and PS4, as long as your PSN account is linked to your Epic account. You just need to purchase them ones. All other progress is not shared plus Xbox not supports that sharing. You need to buy there items separately.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo