Post: [TUTORIAL] Transfer Fortnite data to another PlayStation account
05-02-2018, 06:29 PM #1
Khalina
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Yesterday I decided to change PSN account because there was trophy hack on my account that I had made a few years ago with my Jaibreak,
I had a lot of hold on fortnite I did not want to lose them,
I managed to transfer everything to another PlayStation account thanks to YouTube videos and I want to make a clear topic so that a person in my situation does not have to achieve his goa
l

You must login or register to view this content.

1) Create your new PSN account, once you create launch Fortnite and create an EpicGames account when it's asked during the launch,

2) Now go to the epic games site and connect to the Epic Games account that you created just before (the new account) and then disconnected your PlayStation account,
(Epicgames.com/account/social
)

3) Log in now to your Epic Games account which owns the holdings you want to transfer go to epicgames.com/account/social and log in your new account (if there is still your old partner account, all you need is unassociated and then associated the new PSN account as explain above

4) Go to your new PSN account, launch fortnite and admire the work

FAQ:
Everything is transferable?
VBUCK, Save the world held dance etc everything is transfer there is no risk if the manipulations are done as in the tutorial
Risk of ban?
0 it's legit
[/COLOR]

(I also unlocked all the trophies I had made on my old account by launching save the world, unfortunately unblocked afterwards so 13 trophy at the same time .... (RISK OF BAN PSN? IF SOMEONE CAN ANSWER ME )
Even though I do not think so because it's Epic games that made it possible ....

it means that if someone has platinum fortnite he can easily share it)[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Last edited by Khalina ; 05-02-2018 at 07:16 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Khalina for this useful post:

mrzma17, Wosley
05-05-2018, 08:40 PM #2
This Method is patched?

The following user thanked xXtzihackXx for this useful post:

Khalina
05-08-2018, 11:50 AM #3
Khalina
Save Point
No it's still available, I did it for a friend yesterday,
If you are afraid of manipulation I can not hesitate if you want,
But I would also understand that you're too scared to lose your account even if I'm not a thief,

Follow the steps well and everything will work
05-10-2018, 05:17 PM #4
Originally posted by Khalina View Post
Yesterday I decided to change PSN account because there was trophy hack on my account that I had made a few years ago with my Jaibreak,
I had a lot of hold on fortnite I did not want to lose them,
I managed to transfer everything to another PlayStation account thanks to YouTube videos and I want to make a clear topic so that a person in my situation does not have to achieve his goa
l

1) Create your new PSN account, once you create launch Fortnite and create an EpicGames account when it's asked during the launch,

2) Now go to the epic games site and connect to the Epic Games account that you created just before (the new account) and then disconnected your PlayStation account,
(Epicgames.com/account/social
)

3) Log in now to your Epic Games account which owns the holdings you want to transfer go to epicgames.com/account/social and log in your new account (if there is still your old partner account, all you need is unassociated and then associated the new PSN account as explain above

4) Go to your new PSN account, launch fortnite and admire the work

FAQ:
Everything is transferable?
VBUCK, Save the world held dance etc everything is transfer there is no risk if the manipulations are done as in the tutorial
Risk of ban?
0 it's legit
[/COLOR]

(I also unlocked all the trophies I had made on my old account by launching save the world, unfortunately unblocked afterwards so 13 trophy at the same time .... (RISK OF BAN PSN? IF SOMEONE CAN ANSWER ME )
Even though I do not think so because it's Epic games that made it possible ....

it means that if someone has platinum fortnite he can easily share it)[/COLOR][/COLOR]

can you help me with this?
message me please

The following user thanked Kaw110 for this useful post:

Khalina
05-17-2018, 12:57 AM #5
ibombo
be happy .. ^^
can we duplicate the skins to another account ?

The following user thanked ibombo for this useful post:

Khalina
05-18-2018, 01:11 PM #6
Khalina
Save Point
Ask me your question I answer you without problem Smile
05-18-2018, 01:12 PM #7
Khalina
Save Point
You can only transfer, you can not have the same thing on two account
05-31-2018, 08:01 AM #8
Ryztol