04-30-2011, 06:12 PM #1
Josh
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, I'm not really sure what to say, but because I don't have many EA games, I'm going to be selling the $20 EA coupon code that I received from EA for $15

After complaining to EA about several games, and explaining to them what could be fixed/improved, they considered me as a "Valued and loyal customer" and because of the amount of complaints about their services/games, I received a $20 discount code via email from them. The coupon code has NO expiration date and is only used on their store website (You must login or register to view this content.), it isn't a card, but a code. If you wish for the email as proof, I'll show you, but I'll blank out the code :y:

I wish for you to pay in PayPal ONLY. Highest bidder wins.
Last edited by Josh ; 05-01-2011 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Lowered price.

The following user groaned Josh for this awful post:

Refusing
05-01-2011, 05:36 PM #11
Josh
League Champion
Originally posted by Anarchotron View Post
This whole thread is quite backwards.

You sell giftcards for a considerable amount less than they're valued at, not more or just as much. What's the point of someone buying a giftcard for more than it's worth? That's like buying a $5 bill that's still in circulation for $10.

You're losing money and not gaining a thing. Games and add-ons are sold at GameStop, Walmart, Best Buy, and Target -- just like the EA Store, so convenience isn't a factor.

As I said in a previous post, I'm now selling it for $20, which is how much you'd pay for it.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by Georgee
Any local game store. Obviously EA don't have their own shop.

The $20 coupon code only works with the EA products, nothing else, nowhere else, only online on any console.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

This whole thread is quite backwards.

You sell giftcards for a considerable amount less than they're valued at, not more or just as much. What's the point of someone buying a giftcard for more than it's worth? That's like buying a $5 bill that's still in circulation for $10.

You're losing money and not gaining a thing. Games and add-ons are sold at GameStop, Walmart, Best Buy, and Target -- just like the EA Store, so convenience isn't a factor.

However, I WOULD be quite willing to go down to $15 minimum, no less.
05-01-2011, 05:38 PM #12
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by Josh View Post
As I said in a previous post, I'm now selling it for $20, which is how much you'd pay for it.

There's still no point in that. As I said in my previous post, you can find the things you can get on the EA Store at any retailer. I'm not going to not gain anything when I buy something. It was free for you, so a $15 sale would be profitable no matter what. Since we'd pay about $15, we'd gain a $5 profit. Both sides would be happy, and it's a logical business stance.

Not to mention the $20 would be able to be spent anywhere, where-as the gift card wouldn't.

Sacrificing profit for a false sense of convenience just isn't worth it in my opinion, and obviously other's as well.

Edit: Alright, like I said, $15 would be reasonable. I'm sure people would be willing, now.
05-01-2011, 05:41 PM #13
Josh
League Champion
There's still no point in that. As I said in my previous post, you can find the things you can get on the EA Store at any retailer. I'm not going to not gain anything when I buy something. It was free for you, so a $15 sale would be profitable no matter what. Since we'd pay about $15, we'd gain a $5 profit. Both sides would be happy, and it's a logical business stance.

Not to mention the $20 would be able to be spent anywhere, where-as the gift card wouldn't.

Sacrificing profit for a false sense of convenience just isn't worth it in my opinion, and obviously other's as well.

Edit: Alright, like I said, $15 would be reasonable. I'm sure people would be willing, now.

I'm going to edit my first post saying for sale for $15. After this post, anyone caught posting who isn't interested, or isn't buying, I will report them to a moderator, as this is just getting pathetic :y:
05-01-2011, 05:45 PM #14
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
I'm going to edit my first post saying for sale for $15. After this post, anyone caught posting who isn't interested, or isn't buying, I will report them to a moderator, as this is just getting pathetic :y:

I fail to see how pointing out the numerous flaws in your logic makes us pathetic. :y: But whatever.

[Offer retracted.]

I was going to offer, but good luck selling it.
05-01-2011, 05:51 PM #15
Josh
League Champion
I fail to see how pointing out the numerous flaws in your logic makes us pathetic. :y: But whatever.

[Offer retracted.]

I was going to offer, but good luck selling it.

I didn't say you were pathetic, I just meant that people commenting when they're not interested or buying is getting pathetic, like that Georgee kid.
05-01-2011, 06:27 PM #16
Rokiz
Death is hereditary
This is a really good price, i mean your saving $5 thats got to be good and with it being half way though the year some games will be ready to be sold now, even if you don't want it now when you get towards like christams this can be a nice present for your self or someone who loves games as well.
05-01-2011, 09:24 PM #17
Refusing
Problem? Didn't Think So.
I didn't say you were pathetic, I just meant that people commenting when they're not interested or buying is getting pathetic, like that Georgee kid.

I was pointing out why you was wrong and losing business asshole. Yet you seem to think its pathetic when I am trying to help. Whatever.
05-02-2011, 09:22 AM #18
Josh
League Champion
Originally posted by Georgee
I was pointing out why you was wrong and losing business asshole. Yet you seem to think its pathetic when I am trying to help. Whatever.

You're barely helping by constantly posting back. You can do the mature thing and walk away. But yet, you continue to flame and call me an asshole No
05-03-2011, 03:27 PM #19
Refusing
Problem? Didn't Think So.
You're barely helping by constantly posting back. You can do the mature thing and walk away. But yet, you continue to flame and call me an asshole No

Yet you -repped me for that. That is just proof you have no life. Things don't sell on EA for $20 anyway (nothing that is any good) so you won't sell this. Good day.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo