Post: Selling JTAG + FLashed Xboxes (Willing to trade for items)
03-31-2012, 02:24 AM #1
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hEy all, I have 2 xbox's 1 is flashed, 1 is jtag'd Im willing to sell for paypal cash, or trade for a 3.55 ps3, or something along those lines, I can provide proof to those only serious.

JTAG: Xenon, Not banned, DVD drive doesnt work Ive had it on for a while, and it doesnt RROD
Flashed: Xenon, Flashed and works. Samsung Drive (Easy reflash if problems)

Both xboxes work perfect for the job they where intended to do, i am getting rid of them because i need a change, and i love ps3's that are on 3.55 Smile

Thanks

(No proof because its 3am, but ill provide proof if you want me to, i still have all jtag files, nand, etc)
04-03-2012, 12:56 AM #11
crazy_blake7
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by ZoneHD View Post
Well Which method would you prefer..

Ebay has a trading method im sure.. that way its secure, and you can get the authoritys involved if something $#@!s up..

Although it wont.. you can look at my rep.. (IF that means anything) Im trusting you.

What we will do is..

(If you want to do the ebay method)

Put them on ebay.

Ill put the ad on for a few hours..

you select best offer and it should come up trade or what ever...

Or.. Easier method.. we each show each other posting our items, picture or what ever. Pm me it will be easier.

I'm still down but I Just saw your from glasglow and I'm from Canada , shipping my be abit
04-03-2012, 08:48 AM #12
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Originally posted by blake7 View Post
I'm still down but I Just saw your from glasglow and I'm from Canada , shipping my be abit

Ohh man.. Not sure if i can do that.. Thats like £20-£30 Was looking for someone in the uk...

The following user thanked ZoneHD for this useful post:

crazy_blake7
04-03-2012, 09:31 AM #13
hEy all, I have 2 xbox's 1 is flashed, 1 is jtag'd Im willing to sell for paypal cash, or trade for a 3.55 ps3, or something along those lines, I can provide proof to those only serious.

JTAG: Xenon, Not banned, DVD drive doesnt work Ive had it on for a while, and it doesnt RROD
Flashed: Xenon, Flashed and works. Samsung Drive (Easy reflash if problems)

Both xboxes work perfect for the job they where intended to do, i am getting rid of them because i need a change, and i love ps3's that are on 3.55 Smile

Thanks

(No proof because its 3am, but ill provide proof if you want me to, i still have all jtag files, nand, etc)

How much for the flashed one please. Don't tell me to make an offer, I just want to know how much you exactly want, I'm very interested.
Thanks

The following user thanked ImTyluuH for this useful post:

ZoneHD
04-04-2012, 07:33 PM #14
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Originally posted by ImTyluuH View Post
How much for the flashed one please. Don't tell me to make an offer, I just want to know how much you exactly want, I'm very interested.
Thanks

Hello there. The flashed one.. Im not sure.. I'd be happy with a 3.55 ps3. IF you dont have one then honestly.. I dont know.. Ive got no clue how much their worth.. About £80 im guessing...
04-04-2012, 07:56 PM #15
Hello there. The flashed one.. Im not sure.. I'd be happy with a 3.55 ps3. IF you dont have one then honestly.. I dont know.. Ive got no clue how much their worth.. About £80 im guessing...

Alright thanks, let me get back to you. I'm guessing it's the white HDMI one?
04-04-2012, 08:56 PM #16
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Originally posted by ImTyluuH View Post
Alright thanks, let me get back to you. I'm guessing it's the white HDMI one?

It is a white non hdmi, However, ill throw in my Component cable (Which converts the signals to HDMI)
04-05-2012, 06:07 AM #17
sciz0r
Big Daddy
Is your jtag xbox still available?
04-13-2012, 06:49 PM #18
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Originally posted by sciz0r View Post
Is your jtag xbox still available?

Both are still here Smile
04-13-2012, 06:56 PM #19
sciz0r