06-07-2019, 05:28 PM #1
Sen
:usa: :usa:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Selling my PS4, old generation. Just let me know whatever you want to pay, i don't really care tbh. Just don't need it anymore. I also can sell my account which is max Level on Black Out, max Level on Apex with a few thousand kills. Also a lot of wins on fortnite. Not sure about everything right now.
If someone is interested just let me know, then I will provide more information.
06-08-2019, 06:46 PM #2
Shadow
Banned
Originally posted by Sen View Post
Selling my PS4, old generation. Just let me know whatever you want to pay, i don't really care tbh. Just don't need it anymore. I also can sell my account which is max Level on Black Out, max Level on Apex with a few thousand kills. Also a lot of wins on fortnite. Not sure about everything right now.
If someone is interested just let me know, then I will provide more information.

Adding pics would help you sell the account like pics of you on the acc maybe some details of trophy level and games bought if any also pics of the stats on the games you mentioned if possible i think it would help
06-10-2019, 01:15 AM #3
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by Sen View Post
Selling my PS4, old generation. Just let me know whatever you want to pay, i don't really care tbh. Just don't need it anymore. I also can sell my account which is max Level on Black Out, max Level on Apex with a few thousand kills. Also a lot of wins on fortnite. Not sure about everything right now.

Everything with the ps4 works fine?

What games and if any accessories are included (etc controllers)
08-03-2019, 08:27 AM #4
Define max level on blackout

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo