02-14-2012, 03:24 AM #1
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In order to receive your 5k vbux award your must sign up to DropBox using the following link and I will send you 5K vBux once you sign up and install the client, sign up is free.

Note: You must download and install the client, then activate it by logging in with it for the vBux.[/color]

Dropbox is a reliable tool that will keep your files safe and you will always have them when you need them!

Sign up and install Dropbox using this link found here >>> You must login or register to view this content. <<<

If you sign up with that link you yourself will get 250MB of extra space so it's a win win. Smile

Just post below if you sign up and install and I will check to make sure you did and then send over your vbux asap. Please let me know the email you signed up under also so I know it's you.

Protip: If you already have it just uninstall it and then sign up again with a new account and re-install and verify it and there you go.
02-14-2012, 03:26 AM #2
Midnight.eGo
from El Paso, Texas (915)
Thanks but my netbook is really slow lol

The following user groaned Midnight.eGo for this awful post:

Goldberg
02-14-2012, 03:27 AM #3
I signed up last week or something when you told us in the SB. Give me my vbux stare
02-14-2012, 03:29 AM #4
Originally posted by Reaper View Post
In order to receive your 5k vbux award your must sign up to DropBox using the following link and I will send you 5K vBux once you sign up and install the client, sign up is free.

Note: You must download and install the client, then activate it by logging in with it for the vBux.[/color]

Dropbox is a reliable tool that will keep your files safe and you will always have them when you need them!

Sign up and install Dropbox using this link found here >>> You must login or register to view this content. <<<

If you sign up with that link you yourself will get 250MB of extra space so it's a win win. Smile

Just post below if you sign up and install and I will check to make sure you did and then send over your vbux asap.

I Signed up where is my Vbux :happycry:
02-14-2012, 03:30 AM #5
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Originally posted by Type
I Signed up where is my Vbux :happycry:

Make sure to install the full application on your computer and then sign into it to verify it.
02-14-2012, 03:30 AM #6
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Reaper View Post
In order to receive your 5k vbux award your must sign up to DropBox using the following link and I will send you 5K vBux once you sign up and install the client, sign up is free.

Just post below if you sign up and install and I will check to make sure you did and then send over your vbux asap.

Protip: If you already have it just uninstall it and then sign up again with a new account and re-install and very and there you go.

Doing it now bro. :cool: You must login or register to view this content.
02-14-2012, 08:28 PM #7
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Bump. Enzo Also somebody signed up yesterday and did not post on the thread. :p
02-15-2012, 12:51 AM #8
Convex
Ain't No Telling
I signed up..
02-15-2012, 08:51 PM #9
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Bump for the day... Easy vbux to get so sign up! :p
02-15-2012, 09:36 PM #10
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Well I posted this once. I will again since some mod (Not saying you reaper) but someone is using their power out of line.

But this is not allowed. Sorry but it isn't. Referral is Referral I can "Not" post one so why should "Staff"?

You must login or register to view this content.

Right is Right man. If I can't. You can't. If you can I can. Staff shouldn't be allowed out of the rules.

The following 2 users say thank you to AlabamaHit for this useful post:

chris2k7sears, Zеhm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo