07-29-2015, 06:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for a black ops II gameshare for PS3. Could be a phantom or resale.
07-30-2015, 12:35 AM #2
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Ephemera View Post
Looking for a black ops II gameshare for PS3. Could be a phantom or resale.

I have it. Whats your offer?
07-30-2015, 12:55 AM #3
Originally posted by Tears View Post
I have it. Whats your offer?

Is it a phantom or resale?
07-30-2015, 12:59 AM #4
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Is it a phantom or resale?

Im not sure what you mean by that but im the one who bought it and not gameshared. It also has bo1 on the acc
07-30-2015, 01:05 AM #5
Im not sure what you mean by that but im the one who bought it and not gameshared. It also has bo1 on the acc

Phantom is where I will be glitched out of the account and the password will be changed. Resale means I get a slot in the account and the password can't be changed. How much are you looking for?
07-30-2015, 01:16 AM #6
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Phantom is where I will be glitched out of the account and the password will be changed. Resale means I get a slot in the account and the password can't be changed. How much are you looking for?

Just resale then and offer :p
07-30-2015, 01:31 AM #7
Just resale then and offer :p

$10. Let me clarify something about phantom and resale. In a phantom the owner will change the password, in a resale we both can't change the password.
07-30-2015, 01:33 AM #8
Tears
Temp is my dad.
$10. Let me clarify something about phantom and resale. In a phantom the owner will change the password, in a resale we both can't change the password.

Does it matter which one?
07-30-2015, 01:38 AM #9
Does it matter which one?

Basically in a phantom, I download the game, play it, and while I'm playing it you hit deactivate all and you will still have two free slots. The other one we share an account. Doesn't matter with me.
07-30-2015, 01:49 AM #10
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Basically in a phantom, I download the game, play it, and while I'm playing it you hit deactivate all and you will still have two free slots. The other one we share an account. Doesn't matter with me.

PM me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo