02-12-2016, 01:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 4.75 d-rex, comes with everything you need, including a 1tb external hard drive, I also have literally every sprx paid for all I need to do is give you the account info for all of em so you can change the ip to yours so you can use them I have LTS, Exto.., Serendipity, Lexicon (more I just can't name em off lol i can't post pics but I have some for when I go to sell it, I'm selling it on ebay only, and 300 includes the shipping as well Smile I'm just moving on from this system ♡ hmu on kik for pics of needed @sky2white
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by KIK-Sky2white ; 02-12-2016 at 10:25 AM.
02-12-2016, 04:01 AM #2
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Sky2white View Post
4.75 d-rex, comes with everything you need, including a 1tb external hard drive, I also have literally every sprx paid for all I need to do is give you the account info for all of em so you can change the ip to yours so you can use them I have LTS, *********, Serendipity, Lexicon (more I just can't name em off lol i can't post pics but I have some for when I go to sell it, I'm selling it on ebay only and 300 includes the shipping as well Smile I'm just moving on from this system ♡ hmu on kik for pics of needed @sky2white

I'll be straight honest $300 for a "fat" model ps3 is a little too much.

The following 2 users say thank you to KAOSxGaming for this useful post:

Grezinn, Rick
02-12-2016, 07:40 AM #3
Rick
Splicer
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
I'll be straight honest $300 for a "fat" model ps3 is a little too much.

A user on here's selling one with faulty blue ray drive for 75 but good luck maybe someone will buy!
02-12-2016, 09:48 AM #4
Originally posted by AtomiqNuke View Post
A user on here's selling one with faulty blue ray drive for 75 but good luck maybe someone will buy!

I started at 300 because I know someone will try to give me less then I ask for I'm not out to get exactly 3 even Smile thanks though bro
02-12-2016, 09:49 AM #5
Originally posted by EYE
Can you post pictures and proof you have it.

I'm not sure how to post pics up honestly but I'll be more then glad to show proof via Skype or kik, or I can post it on ebay and put the link on here so everyone can see the pics I have millions of pics of me modding because of doing recoveries on gta for friendsSmile
02-12-2016, 10:23 AM #6
[img] [url=https://prntscr.com/a28iu8]Screenshot by Lightshot[/url] [/img]
02-12-2016, 10:24 AM #7
Idk how to share the links
02-12-2016, 10:26 AM #8
Nvm figured it out lol sorry yall it's my first time posting pics on ngu
02-12-2016, 10:47 AM #9
Raiden
Banned
4.75 d-rex, comes with everything you need, including a 1tb external hard drive, I also have literally every sprx paid for all I need to do is give you the account info for all of em so you can change the ip to yours so you can use them I have LTS, Exto.., Serendipity, Lexicon (more I just can't name em off lol i can't post pics but I have some for when I go to sell it, I'm selling it on ebay only, and 300 includes the shipping as well Smile I'm just moving on from this system ♡ hmu on kik for pics of needed @sky2white

I'm pretty sure that NGU requires a photo with your username on a piece of paper next to the item you're selling dude.

Also, you stated you'll be selling it with some SPRX menus that are bound by the users IP. For anyone to use them they would need to purchase their own license key else I'm certain they'd be locked from using the menus.
02-12-2016, 10:48 AM #10
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
4.75 d-rex, comes with everything you need, including a 1tb external hard drive, I also have literally every sprx paid for all I need to do is give you the account info for all of em so you can change the ip to yours so you can use them I have LTS, Exto.., Serendipity, Lexicon (more I just can't name em off lol i can't post pics but I have some for when I go to sell it, I'm selling it on ebay only, and 300 includes the shipping as well Smile I'm just moving on from this system ♡ hmu on kik for pics of needed @sky2white

Originally posted by Raiden View Post
I'm pretty sure that NGU requires a photo with your username on a piece of paper next to the item you're selling dude.

Also, you stated you'll be selling it with some SPRX menus that are bound by the users IP. For anyone to use them they would need to purchase their own license key else I'm certain they'd be locked from using the menus.

Yeah, you need to post a picture with your name on it like Raiden said... Also, Raiden why do you have an ' on your name (Left)?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo