01-14-2017, 04:36 AM #1
killa_ninja58
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys!
As I've finally got my elite license back I'm deciding to sell 1 of the 3 DECH-A00A Debugging Stations that I currently have!

I can install any DEX firmware won it that you wish!

The console doesn't come with any leads or controllers... Just the console itself!

If you wish to purchase them please head on over to my own website! Where you can see the price, shipping as well as pictures!! Postage is expensive due to the weight of the console!! For me to send a jailbroken phat in the UK it cost me over £25!! So yes the postage is expensive but it does cover the tracking and insurance for the amount that the console('s) have been sold for!!

I ship worldwide!! Just send me a PM to find out if it isn't showing up on the website!

*****Admin/whoever please edit my post if this is not allowed!!!******
Payment's shall have to be done via bank transfer! UK Only!! Or if you wish to purchase one of the two debugging stations that I have for sale but live outside of the UK then you shall have to do so via my website******************************************************************
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by killa_ninja58 ; 01-19-2017 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Added pictures
01-15-2017, 11:43 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by ninja58 View Post
Hi guys!
As I've finally got my elite license back I'm deciding to sell 1 of the 3 DECH-A00A Debugging Stations that I currently have!

I can install any DEX firmware won it that you wish!

The console doesn't come with any leads or controllers... Just the console itself!

If you wish to purchase them please head on over to my own website! Where you can see the price, shipping as well as pictures!! Postage is expensive due to the weight of the console!! For me to send a jailbroken phat in the UK it cost me over £25!! So yes the postage is expensive but it does cover the tracking and insurance for the amount that the console('s) have been sold for!!

I ship worldwide!! Just send me a PM to find out if it isn't showing up on the website!

*****Admin/whoever please edit my post if this is not allowed!!!******

You allowed to do a sale here however you will need to conduct everything here, post the pictures here and the price, also post a picture with your NGU username next to the console.

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

killa_ninja58
01-19-2017, 12:57 AM #3
killa_ninja58
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Jon
You allowed to do a sale here however you will need to conduct everything here, post the pictures here and the price, also post a picture with your NGU username next to the console.

Finally had the time to upload the pictures! Sorry for the delay.... I've been having trouble with my back and he doctors aren't any bloody use haha
Last edited by killa_ninja58 ; 01-19-2017 at 01:12 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo