04-27-2017, 10:15 AM #1
vSMGz-
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm wanting to buy a jailbroken PS3, CEX or DEX (I'm not bothered) I know how to use a jailbroken PS3, I would be able to buy 1 in about a month, I've seen ones on eBay around £130 - 150, fully set up. Not bothered if there's no games on the HDD, I'm looking for around 120gb. All apps such as multiman installed, would prefer if you were a trusted seller on the site (so I can definitely trust you) I will be paying by PayPal, I'm from UK so I'll only be buying from UK so P&P is cheaper, also I would prefer it if you had a menu for main games such as GTA5, BO2 and BO3 on the console already ❤
04-27-2017, 11:08 AM #2
vSMGz-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EYE
Hey man, i have one just need to update FW, has mw3 and gta on it as im aware... hasn't been turned on in ages..

whereabouts in the UK are you from?

Would you be able to update FW and just test to see if everything works? Just wanna make sure everything's perfect and that it hasn't ever been banned. I'm from South Yorkshire
04-27-2017, 12:30 PM #3
Decommit
Little One
Originally posted by vSMGz
Would you be able to update FW and just test to see if everything works? Just wanna make sure everything's perfect and that it hasn't ever been banned. I'm from South Yorkshire

Finding a jailbroken PS3 that has never been banned is going to be difficult if you want one of those your best bet is to buy a 3.55 PS3 from a downgrader or getting a PS3 that can be downgraded if you don't have one and downgrading it with a e3 flasher
04-27-2017, 03:53 PM #4
vSMGz-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Decommit View Post
Finding a jailbroken PS3 that has never been banned is going to be difficult if you want one of those your best bet is to buy a 3.55 PS3 from a downgrader or getting a PS3 that can be downgraded if you don't have one and downgrading it with a e3 flasher

To be honest, I have no clue how to jailbreak a PS3 from 3.55 FW. If I did, I'd buy a 3.55 from eBay. I don't trust YT videos. Never have an never will, Is there a post on NGU that you can link me to that tells you how to JB it from 3.55 FW
04-27-2017, 04:58 PM #5
vSMGz-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EYE
Will link you when I'm back at my PC Smile

Once it's 3.55 OFW, do you go onto computer make a "PS3" folder and inside that folder make a "PS3UPDAT" folder and then just put the CFW in that and update it through USB? If that's the way then I'm sorta familiar with it, I'm just not 100% sure
04-27-2017, 05:09 PM #6
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by vSMGz
Once it's 3.55 OFW, do you go onto computer make a "PS3" folder and inside that folder make a "PS3UPDAT" folder and then just put the CFW in that and update it through USB? If that's the way then I'm sorta familiar with it, I'm just not 100% sure

Yup that's all aha - when you download the jailbreak file, you'll have to rename it to 'PS3UPDAT.PUP' and stick it in the folder.
04-27-2017, 05:29 PM #7
vSMGz-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Yup that's all aha - when you download the jailbreak file, you'll have to rename it to 'PS3UPDAT.PUP' and stick it in the folder.

LOL guess I knew how to do it without realising ❤

The following user thanked vSMGz- for this useful post:

Sparrow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo