11-22-2012, 06:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright so I'm sure that title didn't make much sense.

Apple.com receipts = The receipt for any item from APPLE.COM that you have purchased withing the past 30 days(will need to keep in contact with you for these)

Amazon account logins = An account you have purchased expensive items on, that you have already received and you are willing to let me use your account..(none of your info except the login info is needed. Please feel free to delete all of that extra info, like your address, CC, etc off)

I am in need of these for very specific reasons, some of you may know why some not...

If you are interested, but not fully aware of why I need these, please add me on skype: FUze4312
so I can inform you of my intentions in full detail.

Willing to pay with paypal or Amazon gift card.
11-22-2012, 06:27 AM #2
Default Avatar
COD
Ohh it's you again stare for people who don't know, this guy gets free products basically

The following 2 users groaned at COD for this awful post:

#Robert G. III, Mr.Major
11-22-2012, 06:32 AM #3
Originally posted by iSorryGaming View Post
Ohh it's you again stare for people who don't know, this guy gets free products basically

Do you honestly sit here and roam NGU waiting for me to post? I said in the thread I'd explain privately. Because what you said isn't 100% true. Please go away.
11-22-2012, 06:34 AM #4
Default Avatar
COD
Originally posted by RG3 View Post
Do you honestly sit here and roam NGU waiting for me to post? I said in the thread I'd explain privately. Because what you said isn't 100% true. Please go away.

I'm only going to neg you once, because last time I negged you so hard and I got infracted and banned for a week.
11-22-2012, 06:37 AM #5
Originally posted by iSorryGaming View Post
I'm only going to neg you once, because last time I negged you so hard and I got infracted and banned for a week.

I will have you banned again. Get off my thread.

The following user groaned #Robert G. III for this awful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo