Login | Register

Thread: The Illuminati controversy explained!

Life. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Join Date Feb 2009

Posts 662

Membership Donator

07-07-2010 01:53 AM #1 The Illuminati controversy explained!

Ok so my friend told me about this group called The Illuminati and what they were doing, so i decided to do research. here are two videos that explain alot of things that can be proven.

here are the two videos that i recommend you should watch and at the bottom i will show some extremely fascinating evidence that The Illuminati planned 9/11.

The Videos | Part 1:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fph0BQRT_w&feature=related]YouTube - Illuminati, Music Industry and WHY MICHAEL JACKSON WAS KILLED High Definition[/ame]

Part 2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaSec8uek4M&feature=related]YouTube - Illuminati, Music Industry and WHY MICHAEL JACKSON WAS KILLED High Definition Part 2[/ame]

Ok, for all those people who cbf watching these videos, here is a brief story, well not really brief because all the stuff i have found out is really confusing but really true if you are smart enough to understand what they are trying to do.

Mainly there is a group that is bent on world domination, and they consist of the top 15 worlds richest family's in the world (The Rockefeller's) and they control the media, The UN and many other things.

There are controversial things like how Barrack Obama is part of The Illuminati (This is the name of the group) and there are many other people part of this group like Michael Jackson, ill just briefly explain the Michael Jackson incident.

What happened is that if you listen to many rap songs there is many songs saying stuff about a "new world order" like in one of Eminem's songs. i cant remember his song but i know its there. anyway what happened is if you listen to a few or most of his sons they all have a Masonic Message which is when there is a subliminal message somewhere in the song whether it be played backwards or any other way you could play it, after a while Michael didn't like what they were doing and what they have done, btw they were the one who made 9/11 happen, there are alot of reasons towards this and i will explain it in another thread.

When Michael was going against this he threatened to hurt him self. what happened was when they didn't want to stop so Michael got a skin disease.

If you listen to "They Dont Really Care About Us" by Michael it explains everything. Once Michael threatened to tell the story they allegedly made false rumors like he was a pedophile and he molested kids, because they control the media so its not hard to spread things.

Then if you look for the massive speech he said when he announced his last tour, he revealed he would tell the "worlds biggest kept secret" which is why they eventually killed him.

Sources:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

If i have opened your eyes, or helped you in any way +Rep OR Thank
    Last edited by Life.; 07-07-2010 at 01:57 AM.
    иσи-ρяємιυм
    preмιυм
    eliтe

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Life. For This Useful Post:

sotgun Sotgun

Join Date Jan 2010

Posts 1,190

Membership Donator

07-07-2010 01:59 AM #2

Old information. But still useful to the believers.
    A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.~Winston Churchill

Life. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Join Date Feb 2009

Posts 662

Membership Donator

07-07-2010 02:00 AM #3

Quote Originally Posted by sotgun View Post
    Old information. But still useful to the believers.
    i know its old lol.
    and i hope its very useful to anyone now or even in the future
    иσи-ρяємιυм
    preмιυм
    eliтe

Killakk Shiver do you lift?

Join Date Jul 2009

Posts 5,624

Membership Donator

07-07-2010 05:03 AM #4

Well this is a great thread for some people... But sadly it is pretty old :/

Life. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Join Date Feb 2009

Posts 662

Membership Donator

07-07-2010 08:54 AM #5

Quote Originally Posted by killakk View Post
    Well this is a great thread for some people... But sadly it is pretty old :/
    look man no need to hate, i know its old. i have known this for ages. i just thought that it may be useful to people who have never herd of this or have herd of this but haven't gotten the full story.

when i found this it was amazing, and i know for alot of people this will be amazing too, as i said before no need to point out the obvious or hate. thank you

PS i am just trying to be helpful if you dont like it then dont look at this thread
    иσи-ρяємιυм
    preмιυм
    eliтe

Killakk Shiver do you lift?

Join Date Jul 2009

Posts 5,624

Membership Donator

07-07-2010 08:58 AM #6

Quote Originally Posted by xSoraa View Post
    look man no need to hate, i know its old. i have known this for ages. i just thought that it may be useful to people who have never herd of this or have herd of this but haven't gotten the full story.

when i found this it was amazing, and i know for alot of people this will be amazing too, as i said before no need to point out the obvious or hate. thank you

PS i am just trying to be helpful if you dont like it then dont look at this thread
    No worries mate, I am not trying to hate you or the thread. You are doing a fine job

PS: You spelt heard wrong a couple of occasions

Life. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Join Date Feb 2009

Posts 662

Membership Donator

07-07-2010 09:08 AM #7

Quote Originally Posted by killakk View Post
    No worries mate, I am not trying to hate you or the thread. You are doing a fine job

PS: You spelt heard wrong a couple of occasions
    yeah i know lol. i am just really tired cause its midnight and i cant think straight lol haven't had a good rest in a while since its holidays in AUS LOL
    иσи-ρяємιυм
    preмιυм
    eliтe

9. Join Date Mar 2009

Posts 4,078

Membership Former Staff

07-07-2010 09:14 AM #8

Why is suddenly everyone talking about this? This isn't the first time I have seen someone talking about the Illuminati in the past 2 days.

ZoneHD Founder of XGC

Join Date May 2009

Posts 5,888

Membership Donator

07-07-2010 09:17 AM #9

God i hate this stuff gets ur brain working

But yeah i say fire the goverment and all the other shit there making the world worse by keeping secrets from us.

TELL US YOU BASTARDS

Life. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Join Date Feb 2009

Posts 662

Membership Donator

07-07-2010 09:31 AM #10

if you watch the videos they explain alot and tell you how they are playing with your mind
    иσи-ρяємιυм
    preмιυм
    eliтe