Login | Register

Thread: Your dream in life.

1. x1337- Do a barrel roll!

Join Date Jan 2012

Posts 120

Membership Standard

01-19-2012 06:22 PM #1 Your dream in life.

What are your dreams in life?

I want to climb Mt Everest, have a family, and be a pilot for any airline (preferably Aer Lingus or United).

Kidd Cold **** my Toaster !~!

Join Date Feb 2010

Posts 1,926

Membership Donator

01-19-2012 06:27 PM #2

Quote Originally Posted by x1337- View Post

I want to climb Mt Everest, have a family, and be a pilot for any airline (preferably Aer Lingus or United).

Wild dreams: Finish college with a 4.0.. Get into a awesome grad school straight up 4.0 again. Get a good job, start my own business or invent something (either it gets big or I get bought out $$) Get rich (not for rich sake, just so I can retire and enjoy life as a normal person w/out any financial cares).

Realistically: Find happiness, maybe find an awesome girl who thinks I'm one hell of a guy and continue on my pursuit of happiness.
    ..--!Thanks is always appreciated!R.I.P. PS3-CECHA01-06/26/2007(10:16am)-11/09/2010(6:30pm) Member since 08-09 just lost old account.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kidd Cold For This Useful Post:

Nazuruv TITS OR GTFO

Join Date Jan 2012

Posts 112

Membership Donator

01-19-2012 06:46 PM #3

my dreams is to become a famous game designer, become rich, and live life how i want to live it and not worry about going hungry day to day...
    I have a family so that dream has been fulfilled.

5. x1337- Do a barrel roll!

Join Date Jan 2012

Posts 120

Membership Standard

01-19-2012 07:27 PM #4

Quote Originally Posted by Kidd Cold View Post
    Wild dreams: Finish college with a 4.0.. Get into a awesome grad school straight up 4.0 again. Get a good job, start my own business or invent something (either it gets big or I get bought out $$) Get rich (not for rich sake, just so I can retire and enjoy life as a normal person w/out any financial cares).

Realistically: Find happiness, maybe find an awesome girl who thinks I'm one hell of a guy and continue on my pursuit of happiness.
    good luck on your dream bro

6. austinbaker Save Point

Join Date Jan 2012

Posts 9

Membership Standard

01-19-2012 08:27 PM #5 well..

if you seriously asked me, i'd say, i want to go to college for entripeneurship and play football at UNL. (Nebraska) After that, hopefully make into the NFL and open my own business. If i dont make it to the NFL, i have my business to fall back on. If all else fails i live in my parents basement lol.

7. TornadoCreator A Storm Approaches.

Join Date May 2011

Posts 421

Membership Donator

01-20-2012 07:21 AM #6

The only thing I actively want to do now is settle down and raise a family. I've always wanted kids ever since I was a teenager and now that I'm hurtling towards 30 years of age faster than a whippet with a bum full of dynamite, it's starting to become a very much encompassing aspect of my mind at the moment.

As a kid I always wanted to work in medical research. Cure diseases and unlock the secrets of a longer healthier life, bringing humanity one step closer to immortality. As I got older, this became more and more of a pipe-dream for me and I realised it was an unrealistic goal for humanity, let alone myself. Still medical research was it. As I became an adult I became more interested in criminal justice and forensics became an area of great interest for me. I wanted to improve the quality and security of peoples lives, not just lengthen them... but my own quality of life got in the way.

At this point, as morbid as this may seem, my life goals are to work at my physiotherapy and build myself up so that I can make it to 30 years old without needing a wheelchair, and to develop a system to overcome my chronic fatigue so that I can lead a normal life. I need this... probably before I can raise the family if I'm honest. They're not lofty goals, but they're very realistic.

PS: Anyone who wants to climb Mt. Everest. Don't. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro instead... it's bigger (and yes, I'm serious, it's bigger).

8. Join Date May 2011

Posts 2,842

Membership Former Staff

NextGenUpdate Elite Member

01-20-2012 07:27 AM #7

Find the perfect girl and live life to the fullest!

9. mytherno Banned

Join Date Jan 2012

Posts 119

Membership Banned

01-20-2012 07:40 AM #8

Find the perfect man.

Moo_* Do a barrel roll!

Join Date Jan 2012

Posts 117

Membership Donator

01-26-2012 10:28 PM #9

Honestly I want to be rich. All things fall in place, when your rich. Unfortunately.

Sexy Solo Veni Vidi Vici

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 4,720

Membership Former Staff

02-02-2012 08:58 PM #10

Quote Originally Posted by x1337- View Post

Climbing Everest isn't just something you go out and do. YOU. WILL. DIE.

You have to train for YEARS to get in shape to climb Everest. You will have to climb many other mountains just to get the sheer expertise needed as well.

My dreams
    Become rich-er. I want to have a net worth in the hundred millions, hell, even the billions.

Have and raise a great kid. Teach him all the things my dad taught me.

And to never die. (Future tech is cool!)
    Last edited by Sexy Solo; 02-02-2012 at 09:01 PM.