Login | Register

If you're having login issues, please clear your cookies and cache!

Thread: Suggestions for Fifa videos?

Budz Hope

Join Date Sep 2010

Posts 2,204

Membership Elite

03-21-2012 11:49 AM #1 Suggestions for Fifa videos?

Basically i've been trying to do Fifa videos since Fifa 12 came out and i can't simply find something that would be interesting to the community. Ksi for example does his funny skits and top 5 goals. Another Youtuber called jackattack45 does Teams that subscribers submit to him. I'm looking for something new and entertaining i can do. Anybody got actual good suggestions?

-Budż
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Credits to JP

2. Ben Guest

Posts n/a

Membership Unregistered / Not Logged In

03-21-2012 11:58 AM #2

I think something to do with Happy Hour might go down well. Some tips videos on defending would be good also since people seem to still struggle with Tactical defending.

iCopy YOLO

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 3,045

Membership Donator

03-21-2012 01:17 PM #3

How to play fifa like Budz

Rokiz Death is hereditary

Join Date Aug 2010

Posts 1,534

Membership Donator

03-21-2012 01:49 PM #4

Quote Originally Posted by Budż View Post
    Basically i've been trying to do Fifa videos since Fifa 12 came out and i can't simply find something that would be interesting to the community. Ksi for example does his funny skits and top 5 goals. Another Youtuber called jackattack45 does Teams that subscribers submit to him. I'm looking for something new and entertaining i can do. Anybody got actual good suggestions?

-Budż
    A. Fuck the whole game up by playing keep ball and make sure they have a mic so you can film their rage.
    B. Take a really crappy team and get it though Manager mode or The division thing
    C. Play online but do something different how most people got famous because of the comentery you know be your own man and do something different thats not already on youtube otherwise you would be known as "That guy who sounds like Ksi, WoodysGamerTag. You have to be different.
    D. Do a montarge but really get good with editing and do it on something different.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rokiz For This Useful Post:

Pimp Rustler Of Jimmies

Join Date Sep 2010

Posts 3,464

Membership Elite Founder

03-21-2012 04:17 PM #5

1) Skill tuts
    2) Pack openings ( people love these i reccomend this the highest)
    3) Player giveaways
    4) Player reviews ( review underated players and explain what they bring to the table)
    best of luck to you
    5) Creating teams
    6) Offer new ways to make coins as several have been saturated
    [----->Disclaimer: There's a 50% chance that my post above is not srs<-----]
    I was event staff a couple of times (srs)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]] [[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pimp For This Useful Post:

Budz Hope

Join Date Sep 2010

Posts 2,204

Membership Elite

03-23-2012 10:03 AM #6

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Passion View Post
    A. $#@! the whole game up by playing keep ball and make sure they have a mic so you can film their rage.
    B. Take a really crappy team and get it though Manager mode or The division thing
    C. Play online but do something different how most people got famous because of the comentery you know be your own man and do something different thats not already on youtube otherwise you would be known as "That guy who sounds like Ksi, WoodysGamerTag. You have to be different.
    D. Do a montarge but really get good with editing and do it on something different.
    That actually sounds like a good idea (A) B also is a great suggestion. Going to try out those two!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Credits to JP