Login | Register

If you're having login issues, please clear your cookies and cache!

Thread: The Ultimate Upcoming Movies Thread!

Storm The Mars Madness

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 2,421

Membership Donator

04-07-2012 05:43 AM #1 The Ultimate Upcoming Movies Thread!

The Ultimate Upcoming Movies Thread!
    By southern_storm // Last updated 7th April 2012

Hi NGU community! This introductory post will outline what this thread will contain and how to easily get the information you want from it. I will begin by explaining the purpose of this thread.

The Ultimate Upcoming Movies thread will give you all the information about upcoming movies to be released in cinemas in the future. On the right hand side you will see that the thread is organized in months, and you just have to click on the month you wish to see. In there, all the movie titles will be listed, along with a synopsis for each (no spoilers!) and the movie poster.

I will do my upmost best to keep this 100% correct and up-to-date. Unfortuantly, there may be times I am unable to update the thread due to lack of internet acess. In that case, you will always be notified that the new information will be a late

All information is sourced from the Internet Movie Database (IMBb) and I will link every movie to the appropriate page on the IMBb so you can learn more about the film, and watch trailers and other assorted media.

Feel free to post your comments below and discuss any movies you plan to see. If you see anything that you don't think is right or have general feedback for me, contact me on NGU through any means or just quote me in this thread.

Enjoy

Thread updates:

Spoiler:

Initial Release: April ... COMPLETED

[multipage=April, 2012]
    April, 2012

The Cabin in the Woods - April 13

Five friends go for a break at a remote cabin in the woods, where they get more than they bargained for. Together, they must discover the truth behind the cabin in the woods.
    More info: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The Three Stooges - April 13

While trying to save their childhood orphanage, Moe, Larry, and Curly inadvertently stumble into a murder plot and wind up starring in a reality TV show.

Lockout - April 13

A man wrongly convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage against the U.S. is offered his freedom if he can rescue the president's daughter from an outer space prison taken over by violent inmates.

Woman Thou Art Loosed: On the 7th Day - April 13

The Ames' seem to have built the perfect life until their six year old daughter is kidnapped; over the course of seven days they begin to uncover secrets about their past that could rip their marriage and lives apart.

The Lady - April 13

The story of Aung San Suu Kyi as she becomes the core of Burma's democracy movement, and her relationship with her husband, writer Michael Aris.

The Lucky One - April 20

A Marine travels to North Carolina after serving three tours in Iraq and searches for the unknown woman he believes was his good luck charm during the war.
    More information: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Think Like a Man - April 20

Four friends conspire to turn the tables on their women when they discover the ladies have been using Steve Harvey's relationship advice against them.

Chimpanzee - April 20

A 3-year-old chimpanzee is separated from his troop and is then adopted by a fully-grown male.

To the Artic (3D) - April 20

A journey into the lives of a mother polar bear and her two seven-month-old cubs as they navigate the changing Arctic wilderness they call home.

Darling Companion - April 20

The story of a woman who loves her dog more than her husband. And then her husband loses the dog.

The Moth Diaries - April 20

Rebecca is suspicious of Ernessa, the new arrival at her boarding school. But is Rebecca just jealous of Ernessa's bond with Lucie, or does the new girl truly possess a dark secret?

Marley - April 20

A documentary on the life, music, and legacy of Bob Marley.

The Five-Year Engagement - April 27

A comedy that charts the ups and downs of an engaged couple's relationship.

The Raven - April 27

When a madman begins committing horrific murders inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's works, a young Baltimore detective joins forces with Poe to stop him from making his stories a reality.

The Pirates! Band of Misfits - April 27

Pirate Captain sets out on a mission to defeat his rivals Black Bellamy and Cutlass Liz for the Pirate of the year Award. The quest takes Captain and his crew from the shores of Blood Island to the foggy streets of Victorian London.

Safe - April 27

A former elite agent takes on a two-tier mission: rescue a Chinese girl who's been abducted by the Triads, then use a safe combination to outwit the Russian Mafia, corrupt NYC officials, and the Triads themselves.

Sound of My Voice - April 27

A journalist and his girlfriend get pulled in while they investigate a cult whose leader claims to be from the future.

Headhunters - April 27

An accomplished headhunter risks everything to obtain a valuable painting owned by a former mercenary.

Bernie- April 27

In small-town Texas, the local mortician strikes up a friendship with a wealthy widow, though when he kills her, he goes to great lengths to create the illusion that she's alive.

Girl in Progress- April 27

As single mom Grace juggles work, bills, and her affair with a married doctor, her daughter, Ansiedad, plots a shortcut to adulthood after finding inspiration in the coming-of-age stories she's reading for school.
    [multipage=May, 2012]
    Information will be added ASAP. Adding all the screenshots and info is very time consuming, but I enjoy doing it. Thanks for being patient
    [multipage=June, 2012]
    Information will be added ASAP. Adding all the screenshots and info is very time consuming, but I enjoy doing it. Thanks for being patient
    [multipage=July, 2012]

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Storm For This Useful Post:

ShinigamiUzi Proud to be a Player!

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 5,434

Membership Donator

04-07-2012 07:19 AM #2

Good thread to let people know when their Favorite movies are coming !

btw, Why don't you add a trailer for each movie also ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ShinigamiUzi For This Useful Post:

Storm The Mars Madness

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 2,421

Membership Donator

04-07-2012 03:28 PM #3

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoReaperZ View Post
    Good thread to let people know when their Favorite movies are coming !
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoReaperZ View Post
    btw, Why don't you add a trailer for each movie also ?
    Great idea. In the future I will try to have a trailer along with the rest of the information. At this stage, you can just go to the IMDb link and usually there is a trailer on that page.

NeedaLifeSoon Retired Life

Join Date Jul 2008

Posts 5,010

Membership Elite

NextGenUpdate Elite Member

04-09-2012 05:49 AM #4

OP asked this to be closed, but I'm leaving it here for a bit.
    He put a lot of work into it, lets see if it generates any interest
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ll [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ll [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]