Login | Register

If you're having login issues, please clear your cookies and cache!

Thread: Capsule/Pill stuck in throat won't go down.

Killua- Let The Madness Reign

Join Date Nov 2010

Posts 854

Membership Donator

06-29-2012 06:47 PM #1 Capsule/Pill stuck in throat won't go down.

Yea so basically I took a capsule to keep me from breaking out in acne three days ago. When I swallowed it, it felt like it was lodged in my throat. I didn't pay it no mind instead I drank some water and went to sleep. Ever since no matter what I eat/drink/do the pill just won't go down. It hurts everytime I eat/drink/swallow. I've tried everything. Eating peanut butter, applesauce, ice cream, bacon, eggs, drinking milk, coffee, hot water, cold water, eating yogurt, drinking soda. EVERYTHING. I'm going to go to the ER soon. Any advice before I do would be helpful.

EDIT: Went to the hospital. Turns out its just a cut/abrasion in my throat. Hurts still. Buying some things for my throat later. Thanks for all the people who tried to help. Even the trolls.
    Last edited by Killua-; 06-30-2012 at 02:30 PM.
    Need some suggestions on good Anime shows to watch?! PM me! Or download my Anime List 2012-2013! (Link In Sig)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 2,319

Membership Donator

06-29-2012 07:18 PM #11

That's happened to me before but it went down after a couple of hours.. I don't know what's wrong with you, that shit must've been as thick as a log
    bluLite Menu Official Release - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Samberg I can change.

Join Date Mar 2010

Posts 2,909

Membership Former Staff

06-29-2012 07:31 PM #12

Use a dildo and lodge it down your throat maybe that will help.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Samberg For This Useful Post:

Convex [move][b]Alpcaca[/move][/b]

Join Date Mar 2011

Posts 719

Membership Donator

06-29-2012 08:50 PM #13

Have you tried coughing it up or something? It sounds bad, I hope you feel better bro.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

LittleBrother My controller's wireless?

Join Date Feb 2012

Posts 173

Membership Standard

06-29-2012 08:59 PM #14

Quote Originally Posted by Killua- View Post
    Yea so basically I took a capsule to keep me from breaking out in acne three days ago. When I swallowed it, it felt like it was lodged in my throat. I didn't pay it no mind instead I drank some water and went to sleep. Ever since no matter what I eat/drink/do the pill just won't go down. It hurts everytime I eat/drink/swallow. I've tried everything. Eating peanut butter, applesauce, ice cream, bacon, eggs, drinking milk, coffee, hot water, cold water, eating yogurt, drinking soda. EVERYTHING. I'm going to go to the ER soon. Any advice before I do would be helpful.
    Sadly there is nothing to do... Soon it will grow inside you then sprout a second pill, they are sibilings they need to keep the family going so this leads to incest and soon you have a throat full of inbreed pills living in you throat, good job you just made your throat the Missouri of your body. Make burial arragments.
    Im everyone's LittleBrother

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LittleBrother For This Useful Post:

M.Mac Lacrosse<3

Join Date Aug 2010

Posts 1,106

Membership Donator

06-29-2012 10:25 PM #15

No... Fuck you matt i posted this then read the other post and now i feel f*cking stupid...F*CK[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by M.Mac; 06-29-2012 at 10:23 PM.
    "Everybody is a Genius, But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    -Albert Einstein

K5‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

Join Date Nov 2011

Posts 1,590

Membership Former Staff

06-29-2012 10:30 PM #16

Deepthroat. ALL DAY ERRYDAY
    What is this I don't even

Yanni Desmond

Join Date Jul 2010

Posts 507

Membership Donator

06-30-2012 07:00 AM #17

Vodka. Burn dat pill away.

Elk Needs more elk

Join Date May 2012

Posts 2,727

Membership Elite

NextGenUpdate Elite Member

06-30-2012 07:55 AM #18

This happened to me once. Take a piece of bread and swallow it, it will go down. Also if that doesn't work, get jelly, and swallow it whole. Jelly will slide down and catch the pill with it.
    Its annoying because when you swallow something it does hurt.

I hope you okay man!
    Last edited by Elkyeim; 06-30-2012 at 07:57 AM.
    For any inquires or concern/s related to the site, please E-mail me at: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]~[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

rhys0065 lolwtfbbq?

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 540

Membership Standard

06-30-2012 07:56 AM #19

it might not be the pill that is making your throat hurt,when you went to sleep you could have had a bad effect to the pill and gotten swollen glands,it happens to me sometimes.if you have swollen glans you should have a stinging feeling in the back of your throat everytime you swallow something,saliva,drinks,food etc. try taking some cepacaine,it will numb your mouth for about 20mins and then the pain should be almost gone,if its not then the pain is probably the pill stuck in your throat :P

13. Join Date Apr 2009

Posts 3,898

Membership Donator

06-30-2012 08:01 AM #20

Have fun getting a tracheostomy at ER.