09-29-2018, 10:23 PM #1
AndyEwok
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so I am currently trying to create my first RTM tool for Ghosts, however whenever I try to write the memory for stats, or in general mods, they do not aork, I have the RTM connecting to my console successfully, and that's the farthest I've gotten. If anyone could explain how I can get these to work that would be great, I learn fast Ninja so it shouldn't be too hard to explain it. Thank you in advanced. I can link screenshots of code, ect, if needed.
09-30-2018, 02:51 AM #2
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by AndyEwok View Post
Okay, so I am currently trying to create my first RTM tool for Ghosts, however whenever I try to write the memory for stats, or in general mods, they do not aork, I have the RTM connecting to my console successfully, and that's the farthest I've gotten. If anyone could explain how I can get these to work that would be great, I learn fast Ninja so it shouldn't be too hard to explain it. Thank you in advanced. I can link screenshots of code, ect, if needed.

Im sure i can help, post a screenshot so i can see what you may be doing wrong.
09-30-2018, 03:43 AM #3
AndyEwok
Save Point
Alright, give me one second.
09-30-2018, 03:50 AM #4
AndyEwok
Save Point
You must login or register to view this content. I was told this is how you would do Level 60 for example.

Edit: It won't show my image??

code: byte[] level60 = new byte[] { 0xFF };
PS3.SetMemory(0x017516E0, level60);
09-30-2018, 05:04 AM #5
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
You must login or register to view this content. I was told this is how you would do Level 60 for example.

Edit: It won't show my image??

code: byte[] level60 = new byte[] { 0xFF };
PS3.SetMemory(0x017516E0, level60);

That looks correct. Are you sure the offset is from update 1.16? Sometimes removing the 0x in front of the bytes in the byte array will work. So instead of 0xff just do ff. Also make sure you are connected and attached properly ccapi doesn't work very well if your wifi is slow. I have to keep re connecting and attaching sometimes so i use target manager now.
09-30-2018, 05:13 AM #6
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
If you dont get it working ill help you tomorrow. I have my computer turned off for the night so i cant see what i did that made it work.
09-30-2018, 06:04 AM #7
AndyEwok
Save Point
I will try that in the morning as I am about to head to bed. However, it works, I have it set up to beep and notify when I am connected, it just doesn't properly set the memory. and yes the offsets are from 1.16.
09-30-2018, 10:43 AM #8
AndyEwok
Save Point
I am receiving errors so I can not even test what you told me, You must login or register to view this content. these 3 errors will not allow me to build it and I can not find an easy fix online, everything I try gives me more errors.

Here is my coding for the RTM tool:::: You must login or register to view this content.
09-30-2018, 02:45 PM #9
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
I am receiving errors so I can not even test what you told me, You must login or register to view this content. these 3 errors will not allow me to build it and I can not find an easy fix online, everything I try gives me more errors.

Here is my coding for the RTM tool:::: You must login or register to view this content.

The three erros you are getting happens a lot and the fix is simple. Application lives in the System.Windows.Forms namespace so add a reference to it at the top if its not there or add System.Windows.Forms in front of all Application statements in the main method. So the first one should be System.Windows.Forms.Application.EnableVisualStyles(): and do that for the other 2. Also you don't need try and catch statements for connect and attach i made that same mistake when i started just do a simple if else statement. And i also dont see why you are what it looks like trying to receive the CCAPI system information 3x. You can do that on connect and add a button to refresh if needed.
09-30-2018, 08:11 PM #10
AndyEwok
Save Point
Originally posted by XxBlud23xX View Post
The three erros you are getting happens a lot and the fix is simple. Application lives in the System.Windows.Forms namespace so add a reference to it at the top if its not there or add System.Windows.Forms in front of all Application statements in the main method. So the first one should be System.Windows.Forms.Application.EnableVisualStyles(): and do that for the other 2. Also you don't need try and catch statements for connect and attach i made that same mistake when i started just do a simple if else statement. And i also dont see why you are what it looks like trying to receive the CCAPI system information 3x. You can do that on connect and add a button to refresh if needed.

Is there any way you could maybe show me what you mean by adding a refrence to the top or putting it infrom of all application statements? I've been getting this error for 2+ days and googling doesn't really help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo