Post: Need help getting radar hacks for ps3. Am willing to pay for it! Anyone help ?
12-25-2013, 09:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to have radar hack when I host a private match for cod ghosts on ps3. I have already paid a guy £6 and it turned out that he had no idea what he was doing. I need someone to please help me get the mod or just infect me. I am willing to pay if the mod will stay and not just go when I go offline. Any help would be great, cheers

The following 2 users groaned at Ollie357 for this awful post:

BASEBALL4EVER12, Esker
12-25-2013, 09:26 PM #2
I can help pm me or add Sub-firefoxonme and message me saying NGU UAV HACK!
12-25-2013, 09:32 PM #3
mog001
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Ollie357 View Post
I want to have radar hack when I host a private match for cod ghosts on ps3. I have already paid a guy £6 and it turned out that he had no idea what he was doing. I need someone to please help me get the mod or just infect me. I am willing to pay if the mod will stay and not just go when I go offline. Any help would be great, cheers

Thats not possible without a JB PS3, simple as that. You will save a LOT of time and money if you just listen to me and quit paying/looking around. Dont listen to anyone and DONT pay anyone.
12-25-2013, 09:39 PM #4
Originally posted by mog001 View Post
Thats not possible without a JB PS3, simple as that. You will save a LOT of time and money if you just listen to me and quit paying/looking around. Dont listen to anyone and DONT pay anyone.

So what do I need to do. All I want is to be able to see where people are on private match. I am happy to JB my ps3 but not sure how to or what I would do after that :/
12-25-2013, 11:07 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Ollie357 View Post
So what do I need to do. All I want is to be able to see where people are on private match. I am happy to JB my ps3 but not sure how to or what I would do after that :/

ill make you a 1337 haxor Happy lol just fkn play legit omg!
12-26-2013, 03:55 AM #6
yep just like the guy above stated u cant have uav without a jb ps3 and to do so u would have to buy 1 or downgrade yours like i did 2 mine
01-14-2014, 07:30 AM #7
BigTig000
Chinese Buffet
In a private match? Why not just turn it on in the setup menu???????????!?
04-24-2014, 08:28 PM #8
Default Avatar
ndog24
Originally posted by BigTig000 View Post
In a private match? Why not just turn it on in the setup menu???????????!?

prob in gb's

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo